Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. At least the rains good for something, ...showing off the hard work we put into waxing.
  2. Sure Mark at Abbey will be more than capable of sorting your motor out, ....I'm excited for you.
  3. Tell you one thing, ...that guy's going to need some new tyres. I agree with 350jimbobz though ~ they should have ditched the music & just gone with the engine noise.
  4. Approved Alan and the links work fine although if you copy the direct link on Photobucket & post it into the URL "image" box then you can post the pictures on here without the links.... GLWTS.
  5. Welcome aboard Simon.
  6. Locking thread in 5, 4, 3, 2,.... That's my way of saying this won't hang around long. GLWTS.
  7. I wouldn't worry, ...I don't think that list was by any means exhaustive.
  8. Sorry to read that Nic. Never a nice event to experience but even worse when you've sunk so much into a vehicle but as has been said; nobody hurt so that's the main thing.
  9. Sold - thread locked
  10. Welcome aboard Ben. Enjoy the new Zed.
  11. Danny if you stick around and do a few more quality posts you'll soon hit the 15 posts required to post a for sale advert in the trading area. Please follow the rules listed in bold red text in the relevant area & you'll not have any problems. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/32-for-sale/ Otherwise try advertising your tyres properly on eBay or somewhere & I'm sure they'll sell. Good luck.
  12. Not as modded as some regarding the body work styling but still a sweet rear end. Miss it terribly.
  13. Try shooting zmanalex a PM Mart. Otherwise I'd imagine if you check locally you should be able to find a decent hardware shop that'll be able to supply you some suitable length/size bolts.
  14. Looks great. Loved my ZunSport, ..excellent quality.
  15. Welcome aboard Deyan.
  16. Welcome aboard. Enjoy the new Zed.
  17. Fyi it'll probably be around £100-£150 for the front bumper to be resprayed. At least that's around the figure I paid for mine.
  18. Personally I believe cars are for driving so as much as it pains me to see my own cars getting damaged I'd never consider not using them to avoid stone chips etc. My own Zed also suffered quite badly with stone chips to the front end but it was mainly isolated to the front bumper. I had mine resprayed at one point & it looked mint for a few months but there really is no avoiding these things so it wasn't long before a few stone chips started appearing again. Apart from the possibly malicious or accidental damage to the rear of your Zed do you think some of the damage/chips/marks could be caused by your own driving style? (no offence intended) ~ I mean do you drive fairly closely to other drivers/vehicles by any chance? One option you could always try is using a "cover mask" AKA a "car bra" just for the long trips to Coventry. Might help safe guard the front end a little.
  19. Yep agree it doesn't look like much & you'd probably not really notice it once fitted, ...if you did though it would only take a tiny rub down, small bit of body filler, respray and it would be good as new. GLWTS.
  20. Sounds good with the extra track width you'll have then. Can't wait to see how the alloys look on the car once you've got the tyres sorted.
  21. Don't forget to keep an eye on the "Zeds for sale" area on here then too. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  22. Interesting Andy that you didn't fancy something maybe a bit wider on the rear than the 255 but still a little wider than OEM. Gorgeous looking alloys though and hope everything keeps going okay for you.
×
×
  • Create New...