Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Great pictures and love that they're in black & white, ...really adds to the content of the pics. Thanks for sharing.
  2. Yep I do agree with that. It's about 60 miles odd for me to Combe from my house so with Gary being in Swansea it's even further for him.
  3. They usually run an Easter Bank Holiday Monday race day I know but didn't think the weather would be that bad for it to be cancelled!! Was it raining down there Gary?? We've had sun here in South Wales for most of the day bar a few short rain showers lasting no more than 20-30 mins.
  4. DE or not it does have 430Bhp via a turbo install if I remember rightly so will show up any standard HR 350 or 370 Zed.
  5. That thing pops up on here (& for sale on the net or in magazines) every 6 months or so, ...always ridiculously priced for what it is.
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. No problem Eddy. Try the guys above that I gave the links for and hopefully one of them will be able to help.
  8. Something I aspire to Sam, ...enjoy the GTR.
  9. Welcome aboard Larry. The best way to put pictures up on here is by using Photobucket. Free to join, use etc and you'll have no issues with upload sizes. Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/
  10. Another mountain bike convert then. Ha. Still got my mountain bike although compared to todays mountain bikes it is seriously heavy.
  11. Are you after the OEM air inlet ducts then? One pictured below... If so everyone above has got the wrong end of the stick unfortunately. Try zmanalex, Emperor Tuning and quite possibly Clark Motorsport. All in the links below for you so just send them a PM (picture above might help too). zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ Hope that helps.
  12. I don't say this often, heck hardly at all tbh, but that is a cool bike. I had a BMX for a very short period but then I wanted a mountain bike as they had gears & could off road better. My brother also had a BMX for a period, ...well sort of; it was the "Raleigh Wolf" as below.
  13. Welcome aboard Lee, ...very nice Zed.
  14. Good show, ...just thought I'd mention it.
  15. GLWTS Alan.
  16. Have you tried eBay yet? Plenty on there from complete bikes to frames & wheels etc. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR5.TRC2.A0.H0.X80%27s+bmx.TRS0&_nkw=80%27s+bmx&_sacat=0
  17. For a good used condition switch then I'd try either Zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Or Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ ...as my first port of calls. No luck there then maybe give Clark Motorsport a try: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/
  18. No need for two identical threads. Topic merged. TDI North are probably one of the closer reputable tuners/garages to you as FloydBax mentions.
  19. Should be very nice when finished. Always hear good things about RT Performances workmanship.
  20. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Another tasty improvement.
  21. Rolled stainless steel imo. That's what I went for on my old Zed anyway.
  22. No idea the cost involved on doing it on a Zed but I always love the look it creates. My old man used to have a TVR Cerbera back in 99/00 odd and one of the things I loved about that car was the push button entry, ...essentially it had little buttons hidden from view under the wing mirrors which you pressed to "pop" open the doors. Very cool.
×
×
  • Create New...