Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. ...bit like your MR2 "trackpig" then. I mean come on Dan. What does it matter as long as you're having fun doing something what you spend your cash on. This guy is obviously minted so if he wants to be the guy who owns the fastest GTR in the US or the world then I think kudos & good luck to the guy.
  2. Yep Adrians GTR is stunning so I'm sure he's got lots of ideas were he's taking his GTR mods wise, ...actually I'm pretty sure he mentioned some Torqen products in development for the GTR already.
  3. Lol, sounds a bit like a car for sale advert or review... Make: Rabbit. Model: Talula Year of first release: 2014 Mileage: 240,000 hops Runs on: All know food sources Always warmed up before starting, not handled much, good body work, usual age related marks... Hahaha that was the intention í ½í¸¸ that's great 'Mileage: 240,000 hops' í ½í¸‚ like that í ½í±í ¼í¿¼ Practically new still.
  4. No chance of that where I am, ....raining again.
  5. Lol, sounds a bit like a car for sale advert or review... Make: Rabbit. Model: Talula Year of first release: 2014 Mileage: 240,000 hops Runs on: All know food sources Always warmed up before starting, not handled much, good body work, usual age related marks...
  6. Talula looks lovely Steph. It did make me chuckle though that you wrote "Make: Rabbit". Like someone might mistake it for a puppy or kitten. No offence intended btw, thought it was sweet.
  7. Just come across this whilst looking at GTR images (yes I'm day dreaming again ). Tony Palos T1 R35 Nissan GTR ~ making roughly 2500HP. Source: http://www.t1racedevelopment.com/tony-palos-r35-gtr Just stunning imo and awe inspiring.
  8. ^^ Nice.
  9. If you want to watch a funny Darth Vader video (& haven't seen it of course) then try "Snatch Wars".
  10. Is it bad that I actually quite like that G37 you posted?. Good compromise I'd say & good seeing you're still around Shades.
  11. One of my best just because purchases was a present to myself when I got a new job about 4+ years ago. I passed a gunshop whilst out with my Mrs and decided to buy a "Cybergun Co2 Mini Uzi" as below... It's basically a 4.5mm BB firing airgun but uses CO2 cartridges to power it so you don't need to hand c*ck it for each shot. Blow back action too so feels pretty good when firing it. Yes it's totally useless for anything other than shooting BB's at paper targets or cans but it's a lot of fun & without doubt a "just because" purchase.
  12. Looks very nice Andy.
  13. Few more PS4 players then which is good.
  14. The adverts not all that bad but it might be easier to read if you bullet point stuff more. E.g. 87,000 miles FSH £9,500 O.N.O (price negotiable for certain mods removed) Also would be better imo if you posted the pictures straight onto the forum below your for sale text rather than had a link as it can be easily missed especially when it's a few posts down from your advert. Maybe add your tyre tread depths on there too as some people like to know that they won't have to worry about replacing tyres etc just after buying a used vehicle. GLWTS.
  15. ...I get it but just don't always feel it's necessary. Fair enough then. As Ceejay stated though I am surprised the Police haven't pulled you up on it. They must be too busy catching real criminals round your area.
  16. Welcome aboard Steve. Enjoy the new Zed.
  17. One year later, ....I'm now a Mod so have finally been able to delete that extra post you made. Pmsl. I'm now on a PS4 under the same gamer tag as my username on here.
  18. Just remembered I did this thread about 2 years ago now; "PS3 or PS4 gamer tags...". Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...add-yours-here/ Might be worth reviving it a bit if there are more PS players now.
  19. Like the wide tyres Matt. Are you ever going to get a proper rear bumper though or is that look there to stay? Just wondered.
  20. Welcome aboard Dan and good luck with the Zed hunt.
  21. I'm really enjoying it so far but I don't think I'll be playing it if I am tired or in a bad mood I made the mistake of first jumping in the Peugeot 208 T16 and tried to make a stab at climbing a [wet] Pikes Peak. Not a chance. Couldn't even round the first corner haha. Back to the Mini until I've learned to drive it a bit better. I got the 'Legends Edition' too which is pretty cool. I'm also playing Project Cars. Similar initial levels of frustration when I first started playing but the attention to detail and realism is fantastic. Do you guys normally race online? I'm on the PS4 if anyone fancys a race and my PS handle is gleesmj if anyone wants to add me. It can be difficult and tbh I think I'm going to battle on with the Mini again for a bit longer as I went onto a Ford Escort (nearly died at every turn & was lucky if I kept it in a straight line for the most part ) and also a Pikes Peak Audi Quattro (again very hard especially without a co-driver). I don't play much online but do occasionally when I have time or the mood takes me. My PS4 name is the same as on here fyi.
  22. Sold - thread locked
×
×
  • Create New...