Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard Ron. Moved to the "introductions & welcomes" section for you.
  2. Welcome back shiney bits. You meet the criteria for making a "swap shop" advert so why not make a proper advert in that section to see if anyone will take you up on it. Just follow the rules written in red bold text in the sub section & you can't go wrong. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/133-swap-shop/ Good luck.
  3. It looks to me like one of Grundys "Bride style gear boots". Available here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107426-teamtarmac-bride-style-gear-gaitors/ Hope that helps.
  4. ^^ Read that & almost locked the thread as I thought it was a for sale thread for a second. That's good news then. Can't wait to see if you get the TVR.
  5. Even better then. Bargain.
  6. Approved but could you just state are these prices collected or delivered? I'm guessing collected but best to be clear. GLWTS Jetpilot.
  7. That's one hell of a wing you've got there Jamie! Is that a custom one or from another vehicle & modified to fit? Is this your Zed about half way down the page in this link? Link: http://www.imgrum.net/tag/workrezax
  8. Plenty of professional traders on here who can supply you those items, all here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ Might be worth a PM firstly though to zmanalex as he may have some good used condition items which will save you some cash. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Hope that helps Jack.
  9. Love those things on cars when they work properly. Best one I think I've heard was on this guy from Driftworks V10 BMW...
  10. From in this thread here: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/443970-japfest-2016-piccys.html
  11. I never get any problems with it, ...always just use the "direct link" & works every time. Cool looking Supra he has. I had one of those on Gran Turismo so that's as close as I've got to it.
  12. You mean this one?
  13. ^^ What he said. Good job I'd say.
  14. Some I just "borrowed" from "gtr.co.uk". Photographer "I.am.Sully" from "gtr.co.uk".
  15. Sold - thread locked
  16. AFAIK it's a 30-32mm festoon bulb that'll fit it. I bought 32mm festoon LED bulbs for mine but 31mm would do it as well as there is some movement on the contacts for slightly larger or smaller bulbs.
  17. So like the same as Michael Jackson then but just the opposite way round. RIP.
  18. Typically good interesting selection of cars on show.
  19. Wasn't Stuart Little a white guy though?
  20. ^^ This. I had a set of Berks HFC's fitted to my Zed and an Invidia Gemini exhaust system, ...the car ran fine afterwards but as mdunbar mentions my EML did come on after a few weeks. I turned it off using the ECU reset AKA the pedal dance but it would always come on again eventually. UpRev sorted it though in the end.
  21. Welcome aboard.
  22. No problem at all, ...just thought you might get more help in the "Technical" area than "videos".
×
×
  • Create New...