Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Then he'll have to find a hell of a lot of weed if he wants anything other than just some valve caps or a stubby aerial.
  2. Hydro dipping AKA water transfer printing is definitely your best bet for this imo. I had it done on my old Zed a few years ago by "AquaGraphix" and it was around £70 including delivery for them to prep, spray, dip & lacquer both my door switch panels plus the grab handle strip. Link here to my thread about it with pictures: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86048-hydro-dipped-interior-parts-door-pulls-grab-handle/ Two professional traders on here who will be able to give you more help, pattern options & current pricing etc. Eve@AquaGraphix: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/227-aquagraphix/ Ricey@rEvolveAutomotive: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/220-revolve-automotive-ltd/ Also it can make things easier if you purchase some spare door switch panels and just send those off for dipping if your car is a daily driver as mine was (saves driving around for a week or two with the interior in pieces). Zmanalex should be able to help you out with those if you do need spares: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Also you could always try dipping for yourself as I have. It will be more cost effective for you just to pay a professional to do it for you though but I enjoy doing what I can myself so invested some cash in the set up to do it as I know I'm going to want more parts dipped on cars I own etc in the future. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/102662-tried-my-hand-at-hydro-dipping-aka-water-transfer-printing/ Any questions just ask.
  3. Gorgeous motor but even if I could afford it I'd never pay that for it. Cool though.
  4. I did say "if" we ever need to. I'm good for now though thanks. TMI??!
  5. That happens with age. It's ok, ...we can get pills for that if we ever need too.
  6. We're all in agreement though on the Aston though right? It's not good ~ well apart from the engine (& Dan likes the interior).
  7. When you do Adrian can I have a pound please for everyone you count, ...pretty sure that'd make me a millionaire.
  8. It was just lots of slidey Zeds Gareth. Is that the technical term?
  9. Welcome aboard Nathan.
  10. Now I'm wondering if you're 100% certain about that is this because it's your old car & you hid it there?!! ....or speaking from experience?
  11. I knew someone years & years ago who used to hide his weed inside his steering wheel where his airbag should have been. Still, it didn't stop him getting caught by the Police with a 1/2 ounce of Skunk & getting into quite a bit of trouble.
  12. Video no longer available...
  13. That's far too easy and I'm sure he would have found it by now if it was in there. Could be underneath the ashtray, maybe just beneath the steering wheel column or somewhere else slightly less obvious like hidden behind the dashboard maybe.
  14. He's gone soft I tell you...
  15. I doubt anyone else has this issue tbh. A previous owner or someone else who traveled in the car has probably stashed a bag of weed, most likely Skunk if it's a really strong smell somewhere in the car. "Let the games begin!!"
  16. Falken 453's (245/35/19 front & 275/35/19 rear). I voted even though I don't have my Zed anymore but should always be matching tyre brands/patterns all round imo.
  17. GMballistic

    911 R

    Amazing car. Closest I'll ever get is a 1:24th scale model version though I'm sure.
  18. ...and his signature. Although his signature line; "Fluffy is here to serve you" sounds more like something you'd hear at The Playboy Mansion.
  19. Honestly the best way to post pictures on here is to just use Photobucket. It's free to join and you won't be restricted on upload size etc. Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/ Link to Photobucket: http://s273.photobucket.com/ Will make posting pictures so much better for you & they'll all appear full size too.
  20. Yeah probably the moment he drove the GTR would be my guess Dan.
  21. Only a guess on my part but I'd have thought one spray can would be enough, ...maybe one & half depending on how thick you lay it on (layers).
  22. Sold - thread locked
  23. I think it's a definite improvement Dan. ...spotted the "Minion" in your window though so instantly lost all respect for you.
×
×
  • Create New...