Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. What a PITA. Sorry to hear that Mudman and hope you get it all sorted asap without too much hassle.
  2. Congratulations on passing your test.
  3. I can't even remember what car it was. Is that bad?
  4. Welcome aboard. That's a very nice looking Hyundai Coupe.
  5. It's nice isn't it. Yep I think so.
  6. There are various reasons why your front windscreen washers wouldn't work: Fuse gone (in which case your rear wouldn't work either as it's a shared fuse AFAIK). Washer motor pump gone (most likely in your case as you say you cannot hear the motor anymore). Blocked or disconnected pipe (if it's blocked you'd still hear the motor/disconnected then you'd see a puddle of screen wash eventually appear under the car). Blocked return valve (usually still get a dribble from the washer jets) or simply no screen wash in the reservoir (you've already checked that & topped up). There are separate washer motor pumps for the front & rear windscreens fyi. The pumps are both fixed to the washer reservoir located on the drivers side in the lower bumper section just in front of the wheel/tyre behind the wheel arch liner. If you cannot hear the motor running then it is most likely the pump motor has died imo. I went through 1 front windscreen washer pump motor & two rear ones during my Zed ownership (fairly common especially as the 350's get older). It's a fairly simple job to replace them although it can get a little messy if you've a full reservoir of screen wash. You can get the washer pumps (both front & rear) from various places but I've found Clark Motorsport (a trader on here although other traders are available) to be very good & fairly priced. Link: http://www.clarkmoto...ake=Nissan 350Z More threads on the same/similar subject: http://www.350z-uk.c...washer-problem/ (this thread has even more links in it provided by me ) http://www.350z-uk.c...42-washer-woes/ Also I forgot to mention: the tubing & the non-return valve for the front windscreen washer jets are located underneath the windscreen scuttle panel. You can get at some of it from inside the clutch/brake reservoir cover location although I still think the pump is your problem. Hope that helps.
  7. Yep exactly this, ...the most recommended tyre for the Zed on here by far.
  8. Looks very good, ...be interested to know what garage floor paint you've used and if it holds up. Might also be worth adding those pictures to this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/98257-the-show-us-your-garage-thread/
  9. Approved & GLWTS Sam.
  10. Best send the member a PM Camy just in case he misses your response in here.
  11. Welcome aboard Will.
  12. Hope you've had a great day, ...but guessing you probably worked. Booo.
  13. Good to see the Zed being treated right Chirag. I'd love a ride in a R35 GTR, ...one day.
  14. Just googled that Ford colour and it came up with a lovely Ford Sierra. Looks like a nice colour.
  15. No, at least one person on here has over 2,000 views (and it's a male ) Pete Just checked mine, ...I have 2069 profile views currently. If only I had a £1K for every view I'd be a millionaire.
  16. Approved but just to be clear please add if the price of £70 is delivered or collection. Thanks and GLWTS.
  17. GMballistic

    Pre 06 Zed

    Good news Has. Thread locked.
  18. ^^ It is Stu and the design is really quite nice especially with the shield shape reminiscent of a Ferrari badge.
  19. Engine bay is coming along nicely tbf. Really like a bit of carbon fibre.
  20. Yep he is BM but I know last time I spoke to him he was winding it all down & literally had just sold his last 350Z LED bulb kit. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76521-350z-370z-led-bulb-kits/page__st__180#entry1340150 He's still very knowledgeable on the LED bulbs front though if you meant just to tap his knowledge.
  21. Great intro Dave. Welcome aboard.
  22. It's an AMMO sticker from my last order. I'm not a big fan of stickers in general but that does look pretty good tbf.
  23. What's the red sticker Stu?
  24. Are there not ones you can find from UK sellers though if that's the type you want? Like on eBay, Amazon or similar etc?
×
×
  • Create New...