Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Looking good. As well as shave off a few more mm's from the holes just to ensure clearance I'd consider adding some steel mesh over the holes to protect the cooler from road debris, stones etc from being able to directly hit the cooling fins. Just an idea. On mine I had the ZunSportz grille in front of both the oil cooler & intercooler which definitely protected them.
  2. I've seen one or two locally, ...although they could just be sh*t cars that people don't care about to be fair.
  3. Good choice. My guess is 322bhp@fly.
  4. I was going to list my favourite but the more I watched of the video the more I realised that I wouldn't be able to choose just one. So many awesome cars.
  5. Yep same here. I have a garage with a corrugated metal roof and after fireworks night last weekend I found a 3.5ft long stick on it from a rocket. If that had hit my car roof it definitely would have caused some damage.
  6. Very nice Luke.
  7. Zed looks very nice. Best bet is to have a good look through the 350Z members build threads, ...you might just find it. I did have a look for you but couldn't find it easily so gave up sorry.
  8. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    That's pretty impressive. If it was me I'd definitely up the power if I could, ...maybe wait till you hit your "year anniversary" then do it.
  9. Approved but you might want to add are those prices delivered or collection prices. GLWTS.
  10. No idea sorry and I don't think he knows why either. He just told me the seller (from Amazon) had said it was stuck at customs so he got his money back. Also regarding the moped idea I'm not sure how old you are sorry Squee (maybe you're younger than I thought) but if you have a full UK driving licence and passed your test before 2001 AFAIK you don't need to do a CBT as long as it's a 50cc moped or below. Still would need insurance & road tax though as you mentioned. What about an electric/pedal bike? Perfectly legal to use on the roads and the range on them is pretty good (definitely further than the hover board). Just an idea. Link: http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bikes/electric-bikes/coyote-energy-electric-bike
  11. I'd wager that it's not properly empty then, ...or Super Unleaded petrol around your area is silly cheap.
  12. Don't stress as these things happen with all cars at times. Just unfortunate. You could try a "gentle" thump/tap to see if that helps it start moving again although violence never solves anything apparently. Otherwise try this guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/29731-how-to-fix-your-electric-windows-pdf/
  13. Welcome aboard. The Zed will help keep you young at heart I'm sure.
  14. Just been reading this terrible news now. Truly awful.
  15. A work colleague of mine has bought one of these for his 12 year old son for Christmas. He firstly bought one from China (as the price was around £100 cheaper than the UK) but that never got through customs so he got his money back, ...he then bought one from a UK seller and it cost him £350 delivered. Personally I think that's a bit much to spend on a child at Christmas especially on just one present but that's up to him. I'd be more concerned though about where his son is even going to use it tbh. Anywhere but private land and I'm sure he'll be in trouble if he's spotted on it by the Police. If I was you Squee why not consider looking at a 50cc Moped for those short trips as you'd be able to pick one up secondhand for the same sort of money & at least that's legal transport, ...plus as an adult you won't look half as stupid as you would riding one of those "hover boards". Only imo of course.
  16. Half way through an insurance policy they do like to sting you imo. When it comes to renewal time have a good look at some of the forum associated insurance traders on here to see if you can get a better deal or failing that start hitting the comparison websites hard. Fyi when I had my supercharged 350 I found Adrian Flux on here to be the cheapest by a fair amount.
  17. Shame to see this beauty up for sale BBK. GLWTS.
  18. Would never ban you Matt, ..who else is going to try out the worlds supply of waxes & cleaning products for us so that we don't have too. That's the only reason I said yes. Stuck with me forever now.
  19. Welcome aboard.
  20. Always nice getting a car back from a garage in a better state then when you left it with them. Enjoy the improved drive.
  21. It'll all be worth the wait in the end.
  22. Great news Luke, ...enjoy it.
  23. Fantastic pictures of your Zed. Very nice. Belated welcome btw.
×
×
  • Create New...