Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Nope you're not missing something AFAIK, ...always best to shop around for the cheapest price.
  2. Could be the boss/hub adaptor is wrong maybe welshbuddy. Any pictures of it? what make is it? I have heard the HKB is a good one for the 350Z. Link: http://www.driftwork...shi-subaru.html Guide I found here about aftermarket steering wheel fitment but not sure if it's any help to you. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/35395-aftermarket-steering-wheels/
  3. Looks very nice, ...makes me miss mine even more. Enjoy it.
  4. Looks nice even in that slightly blurry picture. (camera phone I assume otherwise my eyes are finally going ) Hope you enjoy it.
  5. Happy Birthday Andy.
  6. Exactly what I was going to suggest. Epoxy would give you a better hold on it than superglue but as long as its not overly tight both ways should work. Another option would be to drill a small hole (say maybe 2mm) down the middle of the snapped part. Then screw in a self tapping screw with a small amount of superglue/epoxy on that. Once its set hard then unscrew the self tapping screw which should bring out the remaining part of the aerial bolt with it. Bit of a more long winded way of doing Davectr's initial suggestion basically.
  7. That is definitely the worst condition W-brace I've seen on a 350 Willow. Usually the cheap option that most people can do is remove it, clean the rust off and "Hammerite" paint over it but yours definitely needs binning asap before it falls off in the road, ...could be especially bad if it comes off and hits another car. You could try zmanalex on here for a pre-owned W-brace which is the cheapest option. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Your next option and imo the best option is to get an aftermarket W-brace as it will be cheaper than getting a Nissan OEM replacement. This is the one I usually recommend to people on here and everyone I know has been more than happy with it. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultra-Racing-Rear-Lower-Brace-Nissan-350Z-3-5-2003-RL4-1259-/271339756751?hash=item3f2d1c1ccf If you don't like or want it though then I believe the Cougar Store or Clark Motorsport on here can both get you the OEM W-brace. Other traders may be able to as well but they are just the two I know who definitely should be able to although if memory serves it's around the £200 mark for the OEM one. Good luck.
  8. @ ChrisB ~ RIP to your little matey Scrap.
  9. You're in then? Me too. Moved in start of September ZEUS hence why I've been AWOL. Was pouring some concrete myself today in my new garage sorting out some things, ...did think at 30kg of concrete that I'd done a lot today. Till I saw what Chris had been up to. Great work Keyser.
  10. Not bad, ...not bad at all.
  11. GMballistic

    Short clip

    That is all.
  12. Welcome aboard Mitch.
  13. It's cool Gary, ...not a problem.
  14. Can't beat a bit of "girl on girl" action. Seriously though congratulations. Always nice to win at something especially when you're losing at first.
  15. Just been catching up on reading this. Congratulations Chirag, ...even though you didn't qualify at the UKBFF I don't think that matters really as you made a great personal achievement to the way you look. Well done.
  16. I reckon you'll be fine Josh and wow those throttle bodies look fantastic. Great job Mark.
  17. Not sure if I've said welcome Gary but welcome anyway, ...if you've spotted a Zed owner then post it in the "spotted/flyered" section. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/19-spotted-or-flyered/
  18. ^^ This. My old Zed passed the MOT with Berks HFC's no problem but then I have heard from other members who have had difficulties so as Jetpilot states there is no guarantee. A good hard drive to get the HFC's nice & warm before the MOT won't hurt though.
  19. Some great cars there & love the MR2 going through the ford. Good luck with the Zed hunt.
  20. Lovely car & hope you enjoy it.
  21. Some great films recommended, ...didn't notice it so sorry if someones mentioned it but I really liked "Lucy" when I watched it.
  22. It does surprise a lot of new members, ...best car related forum by far imo, hence why so many people hang around on here even long after selling their Zeds. Welcome aboard.
  23. Just been catching up on all this, ...the GTR looks great Adrian and although I'm not a fan of that style of alloy wheel I can't deny the do look good on the car. Hope all goes well with the new ride.
×
×
  • Create New...