Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. 1st world problems, don't you just hate them
  2. Can't be Andy's foot, far too big
  3. Whole system is crap, cheapest is to do the soldering hack but best option is to change head unit, speakers etc but not a cheap option, all depends what you want... Do the hack first as its pennies then see if your happy
  4. Glad you have decided to keep Rosie but would have been just as happy to see you make a change
  5. A Zed isn't the greatest for mega bass or SQ due to the roadhouse and poor build, lots of rattles & buzzes... just crank it up and forget about getting it perfect
  6. Wales is overrated
  7. That's my nickname for Chris too
  8. Not Zed related but then he doesn't have a Zed anymore... ChrisS
  9. It's 3 days before Christmas what do you honestly expect?
  10. Have to agree, all that hard work and fabrication is spoils by a cable just poking out the side for me.... it's all in the detail
  11. lol brilliant. Love the DM and their middle class ways. Yeah constitutional racism and sexism always make me chuckle too...
  12. I think it is more like if you want to feel a difference you will,
  13. At least the stupid 3D TV bubble seems to have burst my Samsung will be 4 years old in January, 47" and cost me £800 back then, the same model with 3D was double the price
  14. Well done for joining the cool kids
  15. It's a good price mate hopefully someone hasn't blown all their Crimbo cash yet
  16. I saw a woman trying to park on in Sainsburys a few months back, I actually stopped and watched for what seemed like 5 minutes
  17. Cool story bro...
  18. Incredibly dated interior and butt ugly exterior imo although I have seen some nice looking ones
  19. Darren let me know when you have the car, be nice to have a passenger ride with a decent driver
  20. Only a couple of special editions, same spec just different colours I believe
  21. They are only Jealous Chris
  22. There's only one place for building Lego and that's the floor..... I'm sure they will thank you for it when they go to make a cuppa and stand on a brick..... My parents always did Taking in to account age & whiskey consumption if Papa gets on to the floor Christmas Day I can't see him getting back up till the New Year
  23. Don't make his head any bigger Credit where it is due, pretty limited market for a S/C Zed but excellent advert
  24. That's more like it, just the easy option to say some cheap arse motor is rubbish that all I could say my Zed was the worst car I have driven for the last couple of months I had it, drove it to Wales with my mates and had a blast, but had to take so many pain killers in the Saturday night I missed the hog roast
  25. same here really - my sons 1ltr Seat Arosa is pretty horrible, but it does what it says on the tin ie pootling back and forward to the shops and as a learner car Fair to say that the average member on here is going to say a 1l whatever is crap even though it really isn't to someone that just wants a cheap car, would rather hear from people that have bought £20k+ cars and they have been awful that's all...
×
×
  • Create New...