Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Saw you were in matches most of the time, I think it is time I gave the crucible a try, I am now level 29 and only need to upgrade a weapon or 2, strikes etc are getting very boring...
  2. Just remembered I got some done by a guy on here in Canvey Island, pretty sure he packed up though so totally useless reply really...
  3. Is that my old Zunsport?
  4. Why save a few quid on something that could cook your engine if it fails
  5. There is a place at Bluewater, never used them but you can pop in for a cuppa if you go there
  6. Took my washing machine for an upRev and it came back like this
  7. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  8. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  9. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  10. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  11. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  12. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

  13. Don't let the milk float ride your mind...

  14. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around

  15. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  16. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

  17. From the album: SpursMadDave

    Blue Brembo's

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...