Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Cool I started watching a video of it, does look a bit confusing jumping back and forward through time or whatever
  2. Hy6e and bockaarck are online now so will send them a message
  3. If not hopefully a few of my usual lot will be up for it assuming they're on, they've probably already done it but might be in the mood to help out. Will have the headset ready
  4. Ah ok I got invited by a friend with 4 random and it was a bit of a farce to be honest Hopefully we can get a 350z fireteam together
  5. Vault of Glass only. You can do it once on normal and once on hard (good luck!) per week, each run gives you four chances to get items. VoG is the best thing in the game, sooo much fun! Finding 6 people who are up for it though is the hardest part lol. Actually, if we can find 5 lvl 27+ people (one or two lvl 26s would be OK if it's offset by lvl 28s and 29s) who haven't done it and can be online tomorrow mid morning I could run you guys through it as a 350Z party? EDIT: Not having done the raid isn't a requirement to join of course! If you've done it but fancy helping out for a bit of fun then you're more than welcome. The Vision of Conluence drops quite regularly from the raid (I've had 3) and is an awesome legendary scout rifle which has fire damage. Atheon's Epilogue drops regularly as well but I've been unlucky and haven't got it yet, a legendary auto rifle with void damage. There's two arc damage primaries as well (a pulserifle and hand canon). Having those really helps with the night fall strikes. Cool up for that as I am working tomorrow but in the afternoon so will be on about 9/10ish for a couple of hours, have heard the VoG can take a while though :/
  6. You lucky, at the start a legendary engram could be...... a piece of green armour
  7. Shame you didn't get Destiny on PS4 would have been fun doing some strikes
  8. How do you get the raid gear then is that by doing the nightfall strikes and vault of glass?
  9. I don't think the size of Dan's mouth has ever been in question...
  10. Dude, you know this was used for when on webcam with a girl on MSN, so they'd try and show you their boobs Neither gender can do it I can touch 2 boobs behind my back
  11. More than 50% of the world population have never made or recieved a telephone call
  12. Wow that £20 reduction will have them flying off the shelves..... not
  13. Why not drive a 1998 micra and donate the difference in price between that and a beautiful white Jaaag to the local homeless shelter Yeah Dan knows I was being ironic Thanks for the beautiful bit though
  14. As I find these oversize meals to be rediculous and over the top I hope you make yourself really ill Why not have a nice regular meal and donate some money to a local homeless shelter for some food for the really hungry
  15. Seems fair for those that actually bought the better gaming machine rather than the 'box of gimmicks' The Dark Below... sounds like something the bishop might know about
  16. I tried that on PC thought it was terrible, maybe I didn't give it enough time
  17. Best way to do that one is not enter the room fully as if you do the door shuts Stay just outside the door and pick off the smaller enemies, makes it much easier* *this works in most situations although some have a regenerating nasty to deter you
  18. I think it was the PS4 update that caused the issue... The one in early October caused issues too
  19. Make me an offer the wife said she can live without it for the right price Have a bidding war for the slipper. What size is it. But I'm only bidding if it comes with Kim. She's one in a million. Definitely the brains of the operation
  20. Jumped on this morning quickly to join a fireteam Hadyn was on doing a nightfall strike, 5 minutes later I got 8 ascendant shards Shame I don't need them anymore really
  21. Comes with a free pipe
  22. I am guessing close range weapons are best in the crucible? Hand cannon & shotgun?
  23. Nice one
  24. R.I.P. One of my favs
  25. Might be Thought so, should have advertised it as such, it adds heritage GLWTS
×
×
  • Create New...