Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Lots of Jaaaaaaaag content today Very nice Neil
  2. Very nice, shame the roads are not dryer and warmer then you could give it a proper blast...
  3. a good 4/5 year wait there then I think
  4. It's a bit tight lol ... standard space used to be 4.8 x 2.4 ... I'm currently designing at 5.0 x 2.5 ... think I might have to up it a bit - the Jag's just over 5.2 long :blush: :surrender: It is a mahoosive car but it must feel very special to drive
  5. Welcome to the ever increasing Jag sub-forum
  6. I don't think I had problem with my zed before remap,but I physically don't see a difference in driving after remap was done! Im not going to pretend and say :"yeah,zed drives like a rocket now".This is what this forum is about,discuss things ,either they good or bad or neutral! I really hope remap was done correctly ! Don't see a reason why it should be done otherwise! Of course Do you not at least notice the throttle response is much better now? All I noticed is my bank account become £400 lighter .Just increased figures on the dyno paperwork ! - Driving is the same as it was before remap... Unless you had a throttle controller I can't see how you can't notice WOT in 1st > 3rd Sounds like something isn't right... main thing I noticed was more mid range torque
  7. I don't think I had problem with my zed before remap,but I physically don't see a difference in driving after remap was done! Im not going to pretend and say :"yeah,zed drives like a rocket now".This is what this forum is about,discuss things ,either they good or bad or neutral! I really hope remap was done correctly ! Don't see a reason why it should be done otherwise! Of course Do you not at least notice the throttle response is much better now?
  8. Total crap, if you can't tell the difference then you must be deaf If all you do is listen to MP3 all day then stick a CD in and hear how good it sounds Does help if you have a decent sound system, I never bothered when I had the stock Bose I have to admit
  9. Nice, Jack does some excellent work, I love the wheel he trimmed for me
  10. Can't get much music on an iPad though really as there is no connection to external storage unless you have a NAS drive in the car You can put loads of MP3's on it but that defeats the object of a decent stereo and digital connection, the music needs to be lossless audio which will eat up an iPads memory pretty quickly
  11. I have been looking at a box of tricks that does the exact same thing linking in to the Jags satnav. Not interested in Internet, texts etc just be nice to run Waze rather than the nav really
  12. Ian don't mistake unnecessary with silly, I have many many gadgets that are unnecessary Digital out I will give you but email and text? You have a phone in your pocket to use when you are not driving
  13. Adrian, advice from you on not wasting money?
  14. Ian I mean unnecessary as a decent double din would do all that the iPad is doing and more, doesn't mean I don't like it though
  15. Same engine my old Leon had and that was pretty fun to drive, ask Darren he has had it for well over a year now too
  16. Was just going to say you can't get much uglier really...
  17. I get loads of compliments wherever I go, nothing to do with what car I am driving though
  18. Some real rubbish being spouted about the upRev on this thread, anyone who can't tell the difference before & after must have a problem with the car or the tune wasn't done correctly. Lots of members over the years have had their Zeds done and been more than happy, so why all of a sudden is it getting such a slating? I guess £400 is a lot to spend on a cheap car like a Zed now, but when you couldn't find one for much under £10k it made more sense. Maybe after all these years of making money on upRevs the price should be coming down?
  19. Nice work, totally unnesecary which makes it better still
  20. Racing single mass clutch & lightened flywheel had far more effect on driveability than any other mod I did Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Luckily I downloaded it for PC played it for an evening and got bored too... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Also as I said if it was on 18's or even 19's the ride is sublime but you do sacrifice handling... I personally think only 20's suit an XF with it being a big car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. It is on topic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. In my experience it was a sizeable cheque I've seen the quotes on here that some have got, complete joke. Yep even services on my Jaaaag have come in cheaper than some of the Zed quotes I have seen :o Only just though
  25. WOW! I think it blew up out of embarrassment
×
×
  • Create New...