Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Oh Matt.... that is the point, if the lights flash then the ABS is on and the car is braking HARD! That's why the OP got a bit of short shrift because if you were behind him and his brake lots flashed you could put the anchors on and get rear ended while the OP just carries on as he only touched his brakes...
  2. Amen to that!
  3. Liar!!! I didn't say it was true, it's just a cool story
  4. Long and thin goes straight in, but short and thick does the trick
  5. Me either, close but hopefully not another 350 off the roads
  6. You obviously don't do Insurance quotes Pete do you, 3 years ago 1 x Rays alloy + tyre was £1,200 alone
  7. The MX-5 is not a fair comparison as it looks great as a rag top up or down, a 370 tin top would look so much better imo and as for the 350
  8. I am having dinner with James Hunt & Ayrton Senna
  9. Well my contract is now up, just ordered an iPhone 6 64gb got a bit of a looooooong wait for it though Doesn't arrive until tomorrow
  10. I say paint it black like a batmobile
  11. Sh1t happens unfortunately Luckily mine wasn't written off
  12. That rear end really is a thing of beauty...
  13. All day long I think mine is a GT650 not changed anything for a couple of years minimum and it still looks good
  14. Thats the triuble with PC gaming... and the main reasom why I am now using a console
  15. Like father like son Very nice WinkJ and WinkJ Snr
  16. Well that will be my Sunday evening sorted finding them. Make it a special evening and search for Alison Angel & 350z
  17. As I said obviously not a gamer then
  18. Nice Dave. There was even a Zed on there. There are a few Zeds/stuck girls on there... apparently
  19. Not everyone gets upset when they get stuck http://www.carstuckgirls.com
×
×
  • Create New...