Do I need an introduction?

Hey :)

Graham, I still have my 350z! It's looking even more 50 Shades of Grey than ever so I'm going to get it resprayed soon. Everything else is pretty much as I left it though - still have my Nismo V1 bumper on my balcony...

I haven't really taken any pictures for a while - I sort of lost interest in everything, Chris. Unfortunately that included the internet, Adrian, so I kind of disappeared from everywhere for a bit!

I see you're a trader now, I must have a look at your site when I have some money ;)

How is everyone? What's new?

Hello matey - long time no speak!!!

Welcome back buddy - plenty of catching up for you to do all the new FI builds and V8 conversions going on :thumbs:

Hope your all good buddy :thumbs:

Did you get your locking wheel off in the end??
Ahah yeah, locking wheel nut is off. I need to buy a new set of locking nuts because the ones from Euro Car Parts didn't fit! Maybe I shouldn't say that too loudly :p I think you and Brooklands Chris are the last people I've talked to from here and that was because of a random text we sent to each other haha. You seen much of the old Croydon lot?

you must rekindle your interest in photography as well - your shots were nothing short of excellent
Hope all is well and we see some more of your stunning pics :thumbs:

Thanks guys, too kind :blush:

I don't have many pictures to show off at the moment, I'm afraid. I've not done much in the last couple of years. Had a road trip around USA West Coast and went to New York on a separate trip for my birthday. However, the camera didn't really get much of a look-in! I've resorted to taking silly selfies and ain't nobody want to see that :)

How's everyone doing? I'll try and pop in a bit more often :)

Hi. Who are ya? Lol :)

London-based, HR owner. Used to come to a few meets a while back, while my car isn't much of a looker and I don't know much about cars, the banter was good. Still got my Zed Shed sticker on the back window! I wouldn't call myself an alumni though, there are definitely more senior owners here *points at Graham and Colin* :)

Here's an old Instagram picture of my car... It's pretty much how it always looks - used and dirty!

pRGt86e.jpg

Edited by Clown

Hi. Who are ya? Lol :)

London-based, HR owner. Used to come to a few meets a while back, while my car isn't much of a looker and I don't know much about cars, the banter was good. Still got my Zed Shed sticker on the back window! I wouldn't call myself an alumni though, there are definitely more senior owners here *points at Graham and Colin* :)

Here's an old Instagram picture of my car... It's pretty much how it always looks - used and dirty!

pRGt86e.jpg

Welcome back. I'm a new member and enjoying the site. Plan to come to as many meets as possible.

I have a tatty looking grey 04 350Z. However it is twin turbo :)