What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Anyone played "Farcry 4"?

Just purchased it the other week for my PS3 (only £17.99 for a Limited Edition copy).

Really good game, ...bit like "GTA 5" sort of but a little less polished & set in a Himalayan type country which is at war. Lot's of interesting things to do & plenty to keep the game interesting for awhile imo. :thumbs:

I played it for about 15 hours then got bored and/or frustrated. Thankfully it was free on the Xbone after the AC debacle, I really didn't enjoy it much at all.

MGS GZ is good fun, all finished now. Hoping TPP is just as good!

• Like 1

I got an invite for the Fifa 16 closed beta, so i've been playing that tonight.

Feels great so far, certainly an improvement over 15, although there seems to be an over reliance on skill moves to make space for a player.

Have also borrowed Battlefield Hardline off a mate. Thats just installing now.

It's quite addictive and do like the fact on bosses if a load of you are having a go as single players you all get the kill which was a pain in WOW having to wait for respwans etc. just passed level 33 and don't think I have scratched the surface yet

Smite by Hi Rez Studios and Hearthstone by Blizzard for me. Also waiting for the new patch of Diablo 3.

I'm back on HS waiting for the expansion.

Yeah same. I've prepurchased the 50 packs. Can't wait to open them!

Smite by Hi Rez Studios and Hearthstone by Blizzard for me. Also waiting for the new patch of Diablo 3.

I'm back on HS waiting for the expansion.

Yeah same. I've prepurchased the 50 packs. Can't wait to open them!

Yeah I still need to pre purchase.

I want a new Deck, I've got a perfect War deck which has a good 70%+ win ratio, but it's just boring now.

I want a new Deck, I've got a perfect War deck which has a good 70%+ win ratio, but it's just boring now.

Sounds like you're doing pretty well! Got legendary yet? I'm still struggling getting above rank 10 haha. My excuse is that I'm a casual HS player :headhurt:

Sounds like you're doing pretty well! Got legendary yet? I'm still struggling getting above rank 10 haha. My excuse is that I'm a casual HS player :headhurt:

Got a few Legendary's - I went through a period of playing it for 2 Months solid. Got a lot of Coins/Dust etc Arena runs.

My highest is Rank 2 - And I didn't get higher because it was Christmas Eve :lol: So didn't get a chance to carry on before the month ended.

I'm back to casual at the moment, just have a couple games here and there.

The new Expan should definitely liven it all up a bit.

I've been hitting the games hard over the last couple months.

Finished the witcher - fantastic.

Finished the new batman- never getting tired of calling on the batmobile.

Now I'm playin elder scrolls online for the ps4 it's not bad gameplay glitches are getting less and less but the story is really failing to capture me and if I'd to sit and listen to all the dialogue from side quests I'd still be level 4.

Finished the witcher - fantastic.

I've kinda moved in with my new GF so no playing recently, I'm having surgery later this week though so I've setup the PS4 ready for some recovery time... hopefully I'll finish the witcher at last! ;)

You can get various endings, so watch how you play it out :)

I've kinda moved in with my new GF so no playing recently, I'm having surgery later this week though so I've setup the PS4 ready for some recovery time... hopefully I'll finish the witcher at last! ;)

Good luck with your op matey :thumbs: