What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Got a few Legendary's - I went through a period of playing it for 2 Months solid. Got a lot of Coins/Dust etc Arena runs.

My highest is Rank 2 - And I didn't get higher because it was Christmas Eve :lol: So didn't get a chance to carry on before the month ended.

I'm back to casual at the moment, just have a couple games here and there.

The new Expan should definitely liven it all up a bit.

Sorry, should have been clearer!! I meant legendary rank. Rank 2 is pretty impressive. I've still got a long way to go before getting anywhere near that!

Have they confirmed the date yet? I think Kripparian (not sure if you've heard of him but he's a pretty big streamer) said the expected date is next Monday, i.e. 24th.

• Like 1

I've kinda moved in with my new GF so no playing recently, I'm having surgery later this week though so I've setup the PS4 ready for some recovery time... hopefully I'll finish the witcher at last! ;)

I gave up gaming when I first moved in with my gf (now wife), but managed to succeed in turning her into a gamer. So we play games together these days :thumbs:

Hope your surgery goes ok!

Thought it was out and got excited, but after downloading the patch notes disappeared... much disappoint... so cry

Untitled-1_zpsglbjr6gz.jpg

Same :lol: I saw that and instantly bought the preorder.... Then it disappeared :(

Just received my first loss at rank 14 4star.

They've implemented the chest now though, so once you hit 15+ you get rewards.

Same :lol: I saw that and instantly bought the preorder.... Then it disappeared :(

I'm still rank 16 haha. :D

Yeah I did notice that. I'm glad they've actually added that to give people motivation to rank higher (other than achieving legendary rank of course).

Also just about to check, but Tavern brawl includes new cards this week.

Ah right. Looking forward to getting home to take a look! :thumbs:

I'm still rank 16 haha. :D

Yeah I did notice that. I'm glad they've actually added that to give people motivation to rank higher (other than achieving legendary rank of course).

Also just about to check, but Tavern brawl includes new cards this week.

Ah right. Looking forward to getting home to take a look! :thumbs:

It's hard :lol:

Just downloaded and started playing Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. A slow but intriguing game

Been playing world of tanks on Xbox one. Quite enjoyable to be fair.

Been intrigued by "everybody's gone to rapture" so please let me know how you're getting on bockaaarck :thumbs:

Looks stunning but not sure about the gameplay.

Just downloaded and started playing Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. A slow but intriguing game

Been intrigued by "everybody's gone to rapture" so please let me know how you're getting on bockaaarck :thumbs:

I'm really getting into world of tanks, much better than I thought it would be

Anyone have any experiance with emulators and good old fashioned roms? Just built a Porta Pi with Retro pie and could do with some advice

http://www.retrobuil...de-wood-kit-hd/

cache_4093660938.jpg?t=1429041819

I built my own cabinet from scratch a few years ago. Not seen any pi based cabinets.

Build thread: http://www.350z-uk.c...lmost-finished/

Finished article (i've added more artwork since then).

I used a great piece of software called Maximus Arcade, which is a front end to all the individual emulators. Works great.

Edited by marzman

So I got Metal Gear Solid V a few days early and first thought, WOW! The graphics, the gameplay, the cinematics, the everything is just amazing. Even the prologue is over an hour long.

Anyone else getting this?

I want it, I might have to sell some counter strike guns and buy it :lol:

Sorry for the slow response Fodder. It's indeed an intriguing game. Its not quite like anything I've played before.

It's a slow, engrossing, developing game. It's also quite unsettling in some respects. I think you have to be willing to let the game provide you with the information and experience as and when it / you're ready.

If I was to try and compare it to anything, it's tricky. It's almost like a point n click type adventure feel, but more like a story. It's unusual and different, but slow and steadily developing.

I enjoyed it, it's almost more of an 'experience' than a game

Edited by Bockaaarck

So I got Metal Gear Solid V a few days early and first thought, WOW! The graphics, the gameplay, the cinematics, the everything is just amazing. Even the prologue is over an hour long.

Or gamble them on skinarena.com and win someone else's skins to sell? ;)

My copy of Mad Max unlocked on steam this morning and so far I'm enjoying it, the controls are a little weird and you can't move and shoot but apart from that everything is nicely polished and the graphics are ace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My copy of Mad Max unlocked on steam this morning and so far I'm enjoying it, the controls are a little weird and you can't move and shoot but apart from that everything is nicely polished and the graphics are ace

Oo MM Is out today? Best get downloading :)

Oo MM Is out today? Best get downloading :)

Yeah it unlocked at midnight, it's been good fun so far, although I haven't been able to find 'The Ripper' which is the car body you get for preordering the game

• Like 1