What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

So i went to this place last night:

http://www.arcade-club.com/

£10 entry for 4 hours of freeplay on over 100 arcade machines from the 70's, 80's and 90's!

Apart from the really bad smell of body odour from the super-geeky clientele, it was a brilliant way to spend a saturday night.

In fact it's got me thinking that i want to open up my own arcade like this one day, to get me out of the rat race!

I want to go there!! saw this on TV not long ago . Edited by Rock_Steady
  • Like 1

ArmA 3 is the @*!#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive got Arma 2. Incredible how badly optimised the game is. Only supports 2gb ram.

Get Arma 3 man, it's so worth it; I've spent hours on end playing wasteland with a few mates and just going round in a squad and destroying people; it takes a long time to get kitted out so when you get killed you get uber mad

ArmA 3 is the @*!#

Ive got Arma 2. Incredible how badly optimised the game is. Only supports 2gb ram.

Get Arma 3 man, it's so worth it; I've spent hours on end playing wasteland with a few mates and just going round in a squad and destroying people; it takes a long time to get kitted out so when you get killed you get uber mad

Im not sure my pc would be up to it. I had a state of the art pc when arma 2 came out and it struggled running that!!

ArmA 3 is the @*!#

Im not sure my pc would be up to it. I had a state of the art pc when arma 2 came out and it struggled running that!!

What're your specs mate?

ArmA 3 is the @*!#

What're your specs mate?

Nothing mega.

1st gen i7 @ 4ghz

16gb ram

2gb gfx. forget which,

ArmA 3 is the @*!#

What're your specs mate?

Nothing mega.

1st gen i7 @ 4ghz

16gb ram

2gb gfx. forget which,

You could easily play it! Albeit maybe not on the highest settings, your biggest bottleneck is your GFX card; next time you plan on doing an upgrade give me a shout, I do custom builds for friends and colleagues so could help you out picking parts of you need it

• Like 1

Just downloading Elite Dangerous preview from the Xbox store.... Not sure what it will be like on console but as a free demo I'll give it a go. £25 for the full "preview" version.

It's a 60 minute demo. I had about 10 minutes last night attempting the training.... It's hard on a pad but I think with perseverance it could be a good game. I wish they'd allowed you to complete all the training and then give you 60minutes actual game time. I feel you won't even cover 10% of the training missions in an hour.

• 4 weeks later...