What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I tuned the kill cams off in the end, and the delay in getting back to the action meant that it was very difficult to line up two quick shots. But yeah, great game, I really enjoyed it :)

Didn't know you can switch them off. Still I quite like them being on at the mo.

Got a testicle shot the other day which was nuts! :scare: Pun intended. :lol:;)

Get the DLC, Hitler does only have one ball! :D

I bought the new "Ultimate Edition" of the game Dan. B)

It comes with all 9 additional DLC packs FOC. Including "Save Churchill" parts 1,2 & 3, 18 additional weapons, 6 multiplayer maps, shooting range and more. :yahoo:

Not bad for £18.99 brand new from "Game" online delivered to my door FOC. :)

Bargain :)

I thought so. :teeth:

It seems like such a big game I'm sure it's going to keep me busy for a long time.

I especially like that the maps are so open and you can pretty much roam wherever you please & just pick people off as you go. ;)

Currently playing War Thunder and Counter Strike Global Offensive on the PC! Do have an xbox but just so bored with its current content. If any of you guys also play PC and have steam add me: jonty1991 :thumbs:

I've been doing a bit on Project Cars still, and trying to get back into Fifa. I've literally lost about 18 of the last 20 games i've played though... it's really annoying me!!

I'm waiting for F1 2015 to come out on XBONE. It was due out this week, but has been delayed until July now.

• Like 1

I've been doing a bit on Project Cars still, and trying to get back into Fifa. I've literally lost about 18 of the last 20 games i've played though... it's really annoying me!!

I'm waiting for F1 2015 to come out on XBONE. It was due out this week, but has been delayed until July now.

Exactly the same boat! (On Ps4). PC is going ok in career mode, pick up FIFA 15 (ultimate team) and get stuffed by everyone! Also was waiting for f1 2015 but been delayed...! MotoGP15 is meant to be out this month I think as well...

• Like 1

I actually preferred Sniper Elite 2. I felt it flowed better somehow with the slow-mo nads explosions not as obtrusive.

It's the first time I've played a Sniper Elite game so I wouldn't know about that.

I used to play Sniper Ghost Warrior & Ghost Warrior 2 which is probably why I missed Sniper Elite first time around.

Can't beat a good sniper game though. :teeth:;)

Anyone playing the new Witcher?

Yeah! But stuck on killing some wraiths at level 5... I fail

I am, haven't had much chance to play recently, just got to the second map. It seems likely a nicely polished game, I just find the controls a little unresponsive and keep running in to walls and stuff. :(

Anyone playing the new Witcher?

Yeah! But stuck on killing some wraiths at level 5... I fail

I am, haven't had much chance to play recently, just got to the second map. It seems likely a nicely polished game, I just find the controls a little unresponsive and keep running in to walls and stuff. :(

Thats exactly the issue im having with it, just feels a bit clunky. Ive got it on PC and im so fed up with the wraiths I haven't played in days now :dry:

Thats exactly the issue im having with it, just feels a bit clunky. Ive got it on PC and im so fed up with the wraiths I haven't played in days now :dry:

Which Wraiths? There was a certain type near a well where you need wraith oil and the correct time of day helps to kill it (night I think as it was a noon wraith or something).

Which Wraiths? There was a certain type near a well where you need wraith oil and the correct time of day helps to kill it (night I think as it was a noon wraith or something).

Im a little further on from there. Theres an old guy doing a ritual and you have to keep 3 fires lit and you just get swarmed with 5-6 wraiths constantly, its a nightmare!