What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I've spent the evening tuning the FFB on my wheel, as I wasn't happy with it at all. It's now massively improved, and I've got proper feeling, but still needs more work.

There's simply too many options there for this, it doesn't need them. FM5 is perfect out of the box for this, so why did they bother? It's also far too complex, and the descriptions are crap. I did find a guide that should help, I'll post it tomorrow.

Dan, You should talk to mojo, he's been tweaking his thrustmaster after reading up today and he said it's now completely amazing, fb and response is spot on now.

We need to get a list of all those with this game on the xbox and set up some races, I've got quite a few mates with it but getting a grid of 16 likeminded racers will be awesome.

Actually to avoid cluttering this thread I'll start a new one

http://www.isrtv.com/pc-racing/project-cars-force-feedback-tips-and-settings/

Don't just read the text, that makes little sense still, watch the entire video and try it at the same time. I found I needed to put the spindle master scale up to about 40-50 to get the feel I needed, which ties in with what the guy says when he mentions the PS4 being too strong and the Xbone being too weak.

• Like 1

http://www.isrtv.com...s-and-settings/

Don't just read the text, that makes little sense still, watch the entire video and try it at the same time. I found I needed to put the spindle master scale up to about 40-50 to get the feel I needed, which ties in with what the guy says when he mentions the PS4 being too strong and the Xbone being too weak.

Found this on the project CARS forum, hopefully it will be of use to someone.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22444-Hardly-any-FFB-with-Thrustmaster-TX-Read-This-!

Hopefully it works since i just ordered my Thrustmaster TX. :teeth:

Playing project cars.. Going to be a very good game once issues are sorted.

Not many cars to choose from though. Very limited in Jdm offerings as well.

And no zeds either :(

Any drift nuts out there trying various setting no joy yet.

Platform ps4

My Thrustmaster TX has just arrived today. :yahoo:

I've just had a quick 2 minute go to check that it works, and it feels brilliant already.

Word of warning for anyone else who buys from the link i put up - it comes with a foreign plug only (i'm guessing european), but luckily i had a travel adapter and it worked fine.

I'll mount it on my racing rig after work tonight and put some pics up! B)

• Like 1

Very nice set up there. The only thing that worried me was the European plug. The tx wheels are very prone to failing, however some research revealed it was not the British wheels that were failing it was the European ones. Hope yours bucks the trend and is all good. No point worrying and I'm sure it will be all ok, just keep an eye on it and keep your receipt handy.

Project cars need these things and it's complete For me

Ngtc btcc or wtcc cars

Knockhill and thruxton

maybe some cut scenes like you used to get in the toCa race driver games if you took someone out they came storming up the pits haha

This game is everything grid should have been

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

@marzman

Do you have a girlfriend? Mine would NOT let me have anything like that lol!

If you do, hold on to her!!

I'm married mate. She goes to bed at 9.30pm and after that i've got the TV to myself!

@marzman

Do you have a girlfriend? Mine would NOT let me have anything like that lol!

If you do, hold on to her!!

I'm married mate. She goes to bed at 9.30pm and after that i've got the TV to myself!

She's a guddun!

• 3 weeks later...

With a concerted effort to reduce my pile of unplayed (and mostly old) games over the last couple of months and with my week off work last week, I have worked through the following:

Assassins Creed - Black Flag - finished and thoroughly enjoyed.

Army of Two - Devil's Cartel - finished and well, it was ok. Very samey.

Mafia 2 - GTA 3 in the 1940s/50s - finished. I enjoyed it (especially as a freebee) even if it feels somewhat dated now.

Witcher 2 - again a freebee, but played the tutorial, found the controls an arse about and haven't picked it up since.

Kane and Lynch - Dead Men, Clunky, clunky controls - and so dated now - not sure I'll continue with this one.

Wolfenstein New Order - just started this and it's pretty good so far.

Oh, and Max: Curse of Brotherhood - which is a platformer with some nice little game mechanics, which being an old school kind of gamer really appealed to me, so I finished that.

I've just been playing Sniper Elite 3 on the PS3 this weekend.

Excellent game imo and is a great shooting game with a good mix of stealth & tactics ~ no running & gunning here. :)

Also has the craziest slow motion x-ray kill cams ever.