What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I'm on the new metal gear , done shitloads and it says I'm like 20% completed..... Gunna be there for years trying to complete it. Anyone with it know how you make that sniper woman go where you want her to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:notworthy:

http://www.350z-uk.c...00#entry1526873

Edited by Randy_Baton

Anyone tried the new forza 6 demo out today?

Downloaded but won't get chance to play until the weekend which is just enough time for Dan's, Suits and your Drivatars to become awesome and crazy at the same time :lol:

Please tell me the demo lasts until after the weekend!

Finally got chance to give it a blast. Not met Dan's drivatar yet but yours and suits are mental. Find grip where there shouldn't be any. Suits even shunted me off at one point :angry::lol:

I picked up MGSV for the PS4 and have only played through the intro. Looking forward to opening the game up.

May pickup Forza 6 but feel like I won't get the most value out of that so will wait for it to drop in price.

I've still got Rainbow 6 Siege on pre-order too.

Never played a fallout game so hoping a demo of that comes out or I'll try and find a cheap of copy to give it a try as a colleague has been "selling" it to me

Good gaming times ahead :thumbs:

OMFG FORZA SIX IS TEH AMAZEBALLS :D :D :D

Forget how pretty it looks (it's VERY pretty), and forget the number of cars (far too many IMHO), and forget that we have a sensible number of tracks this time (Brands, yay!). Forget all that. Instead, bask in the incredible feedback from the controllers.

I have never, ever, EVER played any game with feedback this good. I played the demo with the controller, and the haptic feedback on the triggers is just so impressive, much better than F5 ever was and that was pretty darn good. However, get yourself a wheel, and this steps up another level. A massive level. Even on the opening bit as the Ford GT, when I came to the first couple of corners and had no idea where the track went so was going miles too fast, as I turned the wheel the instant understeer was as close to real life as I've ever got. I physically exclaimed in excitement at this, it's just absolutely perfect in terms of feel. This game demands a wheel, it really does. Oversteer seems to be more catchable as well, as long as you're quick enough with the wheel which you actually can be now.

I've not even touched the settings, and it's perfect out of the box. PCars may have a billion options, but it's p*ss poor after this. It's utterly amazing. If you like cars at all, you should be getting an Xbone + wheel just for this. Motoring nirvana. :)

Never played a fallout game

WHAT

WOT

WAHT

Dude, I'm ashamed to know you right now. F3 and FNV were astounding games! Honestly, don't worry about a demo, you just need to get F4 pre-ordered now. Trust me on this, I won't let you down. Hell, if you buy it and don't like it, I'll send you a box of choccy bars to make up for it.

Never played a fallout game

WHAT

WOT

WAHT

Dude, I'm ashamed to know you right now. F3 and FNV were astounding games! Honestly, don't worry about a demo, you just need to get F4 pre-ordered now. Trust me on this, I won't let you down. Hell, if you buy it and don't like it, I'll send you a box of choccy bars to make up for it.

I know I know my colleague has said pretty much the same. Just got so much gaming going on right now.

Just read you F6 post, sounds good but don't have room for a steering wheel setup mind you if we move a more substantial me space will have to be on the cards.

The wheel is one of the reasons why I said I wouldn't get the most from it.

• Like 1

Wheel & wheelstand pro = fold up and put out of the way when you're done. I use Jo's office chair which I pinch from her study to sit on, then it goes back when I'm done.

Oh dear me, just made the mistake of searching for the stand.... That maybe on my Christmas list :lol:

What wheel do you have/recommend, thinking about getting one for F6 as I've loving the demo

I wouldn't look any further than the Thrustmaster TX. With the optional 3 pedal set and the manual shifter, it's awesome.

Now I've just googled the wheel...... That can't go on my Christmas list..... That's a £20 bargain I found ;):lol:

• Like 1

That's the spirit! :lol:

Just say it was in a sale or summat. Wimmin do that with shoes and handbags all the time.

If only there were high street shops and outlets to the equivalent of Next etc that sold turbo's etc.

We too could go shopping in the sales, happily.

• Like 1

Starting to really get into MGS V, only on mission 3 or 4 but it's already got hold of me so much so I was dreaming about Fulton recoveries last night :lol:

The last MGS I played was I think 3 and I didn't get along with it what so ever. This one I feel has remained true to the original but brought it bang up to date.

I am struggling on how to destroy the equipment such as generators etc maybe I'm being too stealthy :shrugs:

Just got MGS as well, really great game. Fulton recoveries are brilliant!!

They have really worked on the movement so its really fluid.

Fodder- Definitely remained true to the original ones, I love it even after a few missions. I have only just unlocked things like C4 but I think you just stealth up to equipment and plant C4 then sneak out and blow it up.