What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

In theory, you're supposed to micro manage the assignment of soldiers, which I started doing but now I just auto-assign via right click of the right stick. So much easier, and I don't feel hard done by at all.

That puppy is quite important ;)

Agreed, just auto assign.

What puppy? I want a puppy now :(

I wish my Z wasn't swallowing every penny I earn to get it back up and running. Well I do and I don't lol.

I'd make a monster PC.

And play megadrive ROMS on it lol.

I saw an article recently whereby a fully licensed mega drive had been developed with 80 pre loaded licensed games, 2 wireless controller (just like the originals) a cartridge slot which would take original cartridges for £50

I'll try and find the article. The company were called something like retro funk games or similar.

• Like 1

Nope, and I'm going to stay away from that side of things. CBA with the hassle of trying to defend my own bases, I want to play the game at my own pace.

Same for me. Not sure that appeals to me in anyway. Shame there is no co op mode for the story side either.

I wish my Z wasn't swallowing every penny I earn to get it back up and running. Well I do and I don't lol.

I'd make a monster PC.

I saw an article recently whereby a fully licensed mega drive had been developed with 80 pre loaded licensed games, 2 wireless controller (just like the originals) a cartridge slot which would take original cartridges for £50

I'll try and find the article. The company were called something like retro funk games or similar.

I picked up a Magadrive (Mk1) and some games off Ebay a while back (I used to have one as a teenager). I also got a small CRTV to go with it but I've not had much chance to use any of it yet. I can see me doing some sort of retro games man cave when I've got the time and money (and a bigger house!) :)

Edited by sipar69

I'd make a monster PC.

I picked up a Magadrive (Mk1) and some games off Ebay a while back (I used to have one as a teenager). I also got a small CRTV to go with it but I've not had much chance to use any of it yet. I can see me doing some sort of retro games man cave when I've got the time and money (and a bigger house!) :)

Found where from but not the article/review

http://www.funstockretro.co.uk/sega-megadrive-classic-wireless-console-mortal-kombat-edition

Question for the MGSV players, have you FOB RAided each other yet?

I haven't got that far into the game yet so haven't got the opportunity yet to make any FOB's. Don't think I'll be bothering with it though when it becomes available tbh. ;)

What puppy? I want a puppy now :(

I'm only in the early beginnings of the game but the puppy appeared for me when I disembarked from the chopper as I was just starting one of the missions. :thumbs:

:cloud9:

I'm just sat here counting down the days

You and me both.

Have you been following these? They are so so good:

No I hadn't seen those.

I do love the game play video that's out where he climbs into the power armour.

Hello all, just wondering if any of you can recommend a "good" (in your humble opinions) driving game for the PS4?

I've been looking but since I only got my PS4 last weekend and have only just started MGSV I'm in no rush to buy another game so any recommendations for (car) driving games old, new or to be released welcomed please. :)

Have heard some talk of a Gran Turismo 7 coming to the PS4 but haven't heard of any likely release date yet.

I do enjoy car games where you can modify or customize vehicles and I prefer realism (simulation) type games to the arcade variants. Road or circuit doesn't matter though as I enjoy both aspects. Cheers.

Edited by GMballistic

Hello all, just wondering if any of you can recommend a "good" (in your humble opinions) driving game for the PS4?

I've been looking but since I only got my PS4 last weekend and have only just started MGSV I'm in no rush to buy another game so any recommendations for (car) driving games old, new or to be released welcomed please. :)

Have heard some talk of a Gran Turismo 7 coming to the PS4 but haven't heard of any likely release date yet.

I do enjoy car games where you can modify or customize vehicles and I prefer realism (simulation) type games to the arcade variants. Road or circuit doesn't matter though as I enjoy both aspects. Cheers.

All I can suggest is need for speed in a months time...looks fantastic and the modify/customisation is mental it seems. No 350 in it though :(

• Like 1