Mind you, PC will have superior visuals every time tho, even on my old GTX770

Think I have the same as yours.

Had the 670 until it blew up on me :(

Yours water cooled too?

Nah, all air cooled. In a case over 10 years old from my 1st build :lol:
  • Like 1

case-tsunami%20dream-5.gif

Although I cracked the case on the side by kicking it in frustration :lol:

And the top USB/Jacks don't work as I tried running for the door when I still had my headset on and snapped it :lol:

I had one of them before, Thermaltake Tsunami, right?

When planning one of my passive cooling rig I needed something big enough, and had my eye on a future watercooled build, so went and got the Lian Li V2000 in black

lian-li-pc-v2000-plus-2-5.jpg

Loads of room inside :D

Currently looks like this

D5F12824-9EBA-49E5-9442-4976320D5586_zpswchke2qo.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

• Like 1

PC gamer here. Assassin's creed black flag mainly.

I have a small itx case, corsair 250d. Still nice overclocked i5 4690k @ 4.2ghz (water cooled, 45C under load) and an overclocked 280x with 3gb, 16gb ram and SSD drives. Does okay for causal gaming and is a decent work horse for work and other things.

Edited by wmr1980

Downloaded CoD AW for my PC, it's ok but nothing special so far and kind of feels clunky compared to Destiny...

Visually cod:AW is a huge setup from previous cod games, still some very dodgy textures and lighting, yes still the same tired format, for once i'd like to finish a stage still standing and not under some rubble or trapped or missing a limb etc , gotta be one of the worst endings ever :yawn:

Downloaded CoD AW for my PC, it's ok but nothing special so far and kind of feels clunky compared to Destiny...

Visually cod:AW is a huge setup from previous cod games, still some very dodgy textures and lighting, yes still the same tired format, for once i'd like to finish a stage still standing and not under some rubble or trapped or missing a limb etc , gotta be one of the worst endings ever :yawn:

Yeah agreed looks quite pretty but not much else really, looking forward to Far Cry 4

New COD is a complete abomination, people flying around everywhere in ekosketal suits......hate it lol

Hasn't been a decent COD since mw3

I havent agreed with any more than i have agreed with this :lol: I have turned off every cod about 2 hours online gaming and shove mw3 on every time!

• Like 1

I moved onto battlefield after MW3. I think part of it is an age thing, the youngsters and their quick reactions make competiting on COD a pain in the ass. battlefield has a more variety so the older tactician in me has a chance!

Just rediscovering Skyrim. Played it on 360 first time round but now trying it on pc. It's taken me about 4 hours to work out and load all the mods I want. Looks awesome so far and have just found out I can transfer my save files from xbox to pc. All I need to do now is get the 3d working perfectly.

AC Unity is ace, but so, so broken.

Dropping to 20fps in the cutscenes is bad enough, but I feel sorry for the PS4 players who get 20fps during the actual gameplay :( PC version isn't great either, by all accounts.

So beautiful, but either it needed another 3mths work or it was too ambitious in terms of the graphics. The crowds are very impressive though.

Not been a decent cod game since MW1 back in 2007 :stir: guess cod is and always will be a true arcade shooter.

yeah BF3 is excellent, had some great times in a squad, dishing out ammo or meds but when u get loads of rubber band lag and dying around corners from invisible bullets it sucks, not played it for a few months tho and never touched BF4, although that as been patched recently and should be better by all accounts.

Yeah agreed looks quite pretty but not much else really, looking forward to Far Cry 4

agreed FC4 looks like great fun, enjoyed FC3 :)

agreed FC4 looks like great fun, enjoyed FC3 :)

I have liked all the Far Cry series so far so looking forward to it :)