What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Right finally started playing GTA V on the one. FPS driving feels rather week chaotic but I think I had the same feeling playing it on the 360 at first. Starting to get used to the controls but it looks soooo much better than last time around.

If they'd offered a discount for GTA V if you'd already bought the PS3 version I might have considered it, but paying full whack for a change of camera angle and a re-render? Which wasn't really needed as the PS3 version could've been 1080p. On a game I've already completed? I'll pass thanks no matter how good the game is.

CoD AW, bought it, played for an evening, got bored with it being exactly the same game as the last 5 CoDs... but without Zombies, well, without many Zombies. Oh but there's a double jump... yay! Doubt I'll play it again.

Far Cry 4, bought it, enjoying it, haven't done much yet, but seems pretty good. Will probably finish it.

Dragon Age, will probably buy it after I finish Far Cry unless something else takes my fancy first.

Dark Souls 2 coming to PS4 at the end of the year, will most likely buy that. Demon's Souls and Dark Soul's were probably my favourite games ever.

• Like 1

I'm flicking between GTAV and ACU on a daily basis now. Both very enjoyable, and both making sure that my purchase of FH2 was a bit of an impulse thing that'll probably not get played again :blush:

It just feels like the current gen is starting to come alive now, with DAI out as well. Still glad I went in on day one though. :)

BTW Chop fist person was brilliant :lol: thanks for mentioning that earlier Ekona, you're supposed to swith to Franklin to call him back and if you hadn't mentionednt earlier I wouldn't have thought about it.

The driving and shooting in FPS is very hard, I feel like I should have an extra thumb and index finger. Not sure I will get used to that to be honest.

Motorbike riding is very good though, enjoying that :thumbs:

• Like 1

If they'd offered a discount for GTA V if you'd already bought the PS3 version I might have considered it, but paying full whack for a change of camera angle and a re-render? Which wasn't really needed as the PS3 version could've been 1080p. On a game I've already completed? I'll pass thanks no matter how good the game is.

CoD AW, bought it, played for an evening, got bored with it being exactly the same game as the last 5 CoDs... but without Zombies, well, without many Zombies. Oh but there's a double jump... yay! Doubt I'll play it again.

Far Cry 4, bought it, enjoying it, haven't done much yet, but seems pretty good. Will probably finish it.

Dragon Age, will probably buy it after I finish Far Cry unless something else takes my fancy first.

Dark Souls 2 coming to PS4 at the end of the year, will most likely buy that. Demon's Souls and Dark Soul's were probably my favourite games ever.

Wait, you wont buy the updated GTA but you'll happily buy COD :lol:
  • Like 1

tell you what game I'm not playing any more... Forza Horizon 2 on the X360. bit of a let down to be honest, did the first half of the races with a tuned 370z then the second half of the races with a lambo huracan. I have no desire to go back and do each race again on each different class of car.

much preferred Horizon one where each race had a class/style of car you had to use - forced you to build your garage up rather than just picking one car and using that. Also, with Horizon 2 even after completing all the races once, still only had about 400,000 credits, which is nowhere near enough for the expensive cars, whereas by the time I completed horizon 1, I had loads of expensive machines.

still managed to trade it in for £30, so only lost a tenner on it from new. Bought Wolfenstein The New Order with the proceeds, so will see how we get on with that!

Sniper Elite 3 is on the xmas list - have to say the original Sniper Elite on the PS2 and Sniper Elite V2 were two of my all time favourite games, so quite excited about SE3!

tell you what game I'm not playing any more... Forza Horizon 2 on the X360. bit of a let down to be honest, did the first half of the races with a tuned 370z then the second half of the races with a lambo huracan. I have no desire to go back and do each race again on each different class of car.

much preferred Horizon one where each race had a class/style of car you had to use - forced you to build your garage up rather than just picking one car and using that. Also, with Horizon 2 even after completing all the races once, still only had about 400,000 credits, which is nowhere near enough for the expensive cars, whereas by the time I completed horizon 1, I had loads of expensive machines.

Did you go on the Forza Hub? You get monthly rewards, last reward I got was 1.4 million credits, plus winning online races brings a rake in......although its to late now lol

Wait, you wont buy the updated GTA but you'll happily buy COD :lol:

The new CoD is apparently a completely different game! It has a new title and everything!! At least GTA had the decency to admit it's the same game and not call it GTA 6 I suppose... I should by it just to say thanks for that!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing The Crew last couple of days.

Enjoying it, like the fact I cn help lower crew members level up when I use higher spec cars to get the win and they share the spoils.

So far only one moronic mission involving a Bently Continental GT, whoever has played this mission will agree

Been playing The Crew last couple of days.

Enjoying it, like the fact I cn help lower crew members level up when I use higher spec cars to get the win and they share the spoils.

So far only one moronic mission involving a Bently Continental GT, whoever has played this mission will agree

Interesting, I know you say you're enjoying it but is it fun?

I know that seems an odd question considering you have said you enjoy it but I was hoping this would have a similar feel to burnout paradise as I've said earlier. That didn't have the best graphics, car dynamics etc but the stunts and races were great fun with friends. I've been wanting something similar for quite sometime.

Last night a friend and I tried jumping across a harbour, just for kicks cos a ramp was there. No achievement or anything, did it just to see if we could, turns out the Raid cars are best for this.

The map is absolutely massive, so you can choose whether to Fast Travel for missions or take a leisurely drive there (Fast Travel depends on if you have explored the map previously tho)

• Like 1

It's bloody awful if you ask me. Joke physics, average graphics, duff AI.

Each to their own though.

I remember your write up from the beta and that's why I asked about the "fun" part as average physics, graphics etc can be forgiven IF the game is fun to play. I think I'll steer clear of this.

I may fire up burnout paradise for old times sake.... I'm sure it won't be as fun as I remember though.

On another note, I'm loving GTA V reboot, I played it on the 360 quite a lot and this is still giving me plenty of enjoyment which is exactly what gaming should be for me :)