What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Not long until Dying light! Looks amazing, and Mouthwash is going to buy me a copy ;)

They're delaying the hardcopy release date now, digital release is still coming out on the 27th for download, but for an extra 10 to 15 quid. Screwing the customers again.

Bloody tossers.

I was going to get this, the can fak off for trying cheapo tricks like that.

• Like 1

I picked up Assassins Creed Unity at the weekend for a good price. I wasn't going to bother due to all the bad press but with Ekona mentioning he was enjoying it in this thread I thought it worth a punt.

I'm glad I did, yeah there are a few graphical glitches but it's a very enjoyable game and worth picking up

Well I'm stuck. I went to fast travel to the cafe and it stuck me in the DLC and I can't get out of it. The mission is far too hard for my meagre assassin as he's really lowly ranked. I've read a few articles where it says you can exit via the map but I cant. :( Ita really really really frustrating!

Patience, young padawan!

I'm now 150 hours into DA:I. It's still immense, but I still haven't knobbed Sera yet. Iron Bull, Josephine, they both want me, but I want Sera. :(

Bet you can't wait to be knobbed by Iron Bull ... or is it vice versa ? ;)

Iron_Bull_Promo.jpg

Going through my ever increasing pile of unplayed 360 games ... Next out is Thief.

I enjoyed the original Thief games from years back, and although not far in, I'm kind of enjoying this one, I think, but have a growing feeling of disappointment.

Good points: Nice feel to the city, sneaking about someone else's house does make you feel like your intruding and initially there is some suspense.

Bad points: The standard difficulty setting it is a bit easy, you can be sat next to a guard in a bit of shadow and he can't see you. This somewhat counteracts the feeling of suspense. The paths through the levels are reasonably linear, and the AI patterns that the guards follow is too predictable. I also haven't a clue what I'm doing and why.

I think I'd be enjoying it more if I wasn't constantly thinking that Dishonored did this better.

Thief is sodding awful. Wait until you get to the bits with the weird things underground, it becomes impossible to sneak and you die so quickly that you just give up and never play it again.

Well, that's what I did. Utter waste of money.

The city layout is crap as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still playing DA:I. Now about 240 hours in :blush:

I couldn't romance Sera in the end as the game had locked me out of that option for some bug-ridden reason, so I banged Josephine instead. B)

Edited by Ekona

Anyone playing Dying Light? It similar to Dead Island (you could almost call it a sequel being from the same developer) but a lot better... and much more fun.

ME and Mouthwash been plowing through it, pretty enjoyable, but some of the side quests can be annoying, you're pretty much the city bitch :lol:

Anyone playing Dying Light? It similar to Dead Island (you could almost call it a sequel being from the same developer) but a lot better... and much more fun.

ME and Mouthwash been plowing through it, pretty enjoyable, but some of the side quests can be annoying, you're pretty much the city bitch :lol:

Have you done The Pit story mission yet? So much fun! Also, set your lobby to public and hang around outside at night for a hunter invasion . :)

Have you done The Pit story mission yet? So much fun! Also, set your lobby to public and hang around outside at night for a hunter invasion . :)

Think so, is that the scene where you cut his hand off?

Yep.

• Like 1

Yep.

Yup :lol: Mouthwash told me off for throwing a gas canister and blowing us up

Yep.

I wish there was an option to auto participate in the races, kill zombie first type events elsewhere, I loved the way that bit just started them.

• Like 1

Yeah, I got rekt.. respawn right on top of the pit boss while Grundy is throwing a gas canister on him.. instant death.

Although not as funny as the time I shot the gas canister you were carrying 'Why do they keep blowing up??!?!?' :lol:

Yeah, I got rekt.. respawn right on top of the pit boss while Grundy is throwing a gas canister on him.. instant death.

Although not as funny as the time I shot the gas canister you were carrying 'Why do they keep blowing up??!?!?' :lol:

Ass!