What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Lol snowball fights on GTAV! :D

Was it a particular area of the map or has it sopped now? Just been in the online world and everyone had Christmas jumpers on but couldn't find snow.

I could really enjoy the online but whenever I have a go it's just full of idiots who want to go on a rampage and as they are all of a much higher level I don't stand a chance is it's ty to get out of the area as quickly as possible :(

It was everywhere mate, it was only for a short time though so they may have stopped it now :(

Ahhh bugger. How are you getting on with FC4? Was hoping they would have it on offer in the store over Christmas but it's not dropped.

It was everywhere mate, it was only for a short time though so they may have stopped it now :(

Ahhh bugger. How are you getting on with FC4? Was hoping they would have it on offer in the store over Christmas but it's not dropped.

To be honest i thought FC4 was just way too similar to FC3, apart from the odd new vehicle or elephant ;) I dont think the missions were as good (whether you play either anitas or sabals) and the landscape in FC4 hardly varies except for the odd special mission (i.e the snow). The story didnt have the same engagement either, the characters in FC3 were far more intrinsic and linked to the game, i mean what were the whole Yogi and Regi missions about, they achieved nothing?

Good game as Bruce would say, but kept hoping something better was about to happen and when i went back to try the alternate missions it was the same locations just with a different spin, i.e blow up the opium fields for Sabal, stop the opium fields getting blown up for Anita.

It's alright. There's just a bit too much to do and it's all thrown at you at once, which makes it hard to figure out whether you should do main or side quests. Also the main story is really dull, and no-one has any character. I mean, it's pretty good fun and there is a lot to do, but it feels more like a game from 5 years ago than something new.

Starting DA:I now though, should be a life drainer :D

Thanks jetpilot and Ekona. Hmm. Will wait for it to come down in price then.

I may go back to BF4 online for a while, GTA Online looks good but there's too many high ranked players who just want to spoil your fun. That said yesterday is done a store robbery and was trying to shake the police and headed for a shoutout which was happening near the pier on the beach.... Ended up with some guy with a teddy bear mask on my bonnet with cops chasing me down. All I could hear was him laughing. I just did t think of recording the clip :(

I would also say the main missions in FC4 seem too easy and there arent many of them, so if you just focus on them, the actual story is over quite quick, there are no real boss like levels to complete, i struggled so much in FC3 when you had to attack Vos's camp and then kill him.

Good game but your right on waiting for the price to come down.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info buddy. I do tend to focus on the story missions and then mop up side missions so yeah it sounds like I'll wait.

Tempted to buy forza horizon 2 for £38 from the store including the day one car pack but I feel ill just be buying it to have a new game.

Thanks for the info buddy. I do tend to focus on the story missions and then mop up side missions so yeah it sounds like I'll wait.

Tempted to buy forza horizon 2 for £38 from the store including the day one car pack but I feel ill just be buying it to have a new game.

Hoping FC5 will be a step on, kind of like from FC2 to FC3.

I ended up buying FH2 today. Had a quick blast and it feels very good (like FM5) but got to a point where I need to let it finish downloading. Taking for ever as only using 1.5 mbs of my bandwidth.

I PM'd stevo to see if he was sorted and he isn't. He's still got strict NAT and he gets the same problem when disconnected from Live. I think it needs a live connection all the time due to it's always on nature (FH I mean) but I don't know what else to suggest to him :(

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up Assassins Creed Unity at the weekend for a good price. I wasn't going to bother due to all the bad press but with Ekona mentioning he was enjoying it in this thread I thought it worth a punt.

I'm glad I did, yeah there are a few graphical glitches but it's a very enjoyable game and worth picking up

• Like 2

Not long until Dying light! Looks amazing, and Mouthwash is going to buy me a copy ;)

They're delaying the hardcopy release date now, digital release is still coming out on the 27th for download, but for an extra 10 to 15 quid. Screwing the customers again.