What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Yeah, intense isn't it

Just a little. Only made it to the Capitol building museum so far

Im stuck going through the school, given up last couple of months, need to pick it up again! Playing The Crew and Assassin's Creed Unity atm...

I enjoyed it so much, when I got stuck in the game and couldn't get any further, I googled the plot to see what happened and how it ended.

If they could just fix the save system on the next one, I'd probably get a PS4 just for that.

I'd never played on PS3 as my optical drive failed before it was out. I can see if you played it on that platform it wouldn't be a good enough incentive to upgrade.

I know I've barely scratched the surface of this game and if I didn't have an all day stag do today if be playing it :lol:

Last of Us sequel? Or would that ruin it..? First one is brilliant, glad I bought the remastered for PS4.

Can't get my head into AC unity yet, I preferred AC Black Flag.. I really need a decent racing game for PS4 though, almost tempted to buy new Xbox with Forza 5..

• 2 weeks later...

Heists have finally been released on GTA V and are quite fun, if anyone's interested :)

I'd love to play the heists, but I refuse to pay the price for a full game when I've already bought and completed it on the PS3. £55! Really? To replay a game I've already completed but with heists and a first person view? The gaming community in general seems to be getting shafted from every angle recently, from that, through expensive DLCs which contain next to nothing, to buggy games that really should never have left QA and never get patched. The gaming industry really needs some form of regulation or at least find some respect for their own products.

Anyone played battlefield hard lines yet on the ps4

Bought it for the boy today still ain't got a look in yet :(

Just downloading it now. Annoyingly I bought the "premium" version first... which apparently is just a season pass and doesn't include the game. Surprised it allows you to buy a season pass for a game you don't own! Oh well.

Premium version should definitely include the game, season pass will be advertised seperately. Price should've given it away, I'd have thought?

Yep, premium was £40 and the standard edition was £60. I should've realised, the but first battlefield link took me straight to the premium... I just thought it was a little cheap!

Well been playing the online multi player.. Not decided yet feels different to the previous battlefield plays more like GTA.

I played a bit of online last night, TDM is infuriating as hell! I got spawn killed 11 times in a row!! Pressing X and dieing immediately before you can take 2 steps is my pet hate in FPSs so I hope they improve it.

Well I'm enjoying the last of us even if im getting a little frustrated....bloaters :lol:

I'm also playing black flag on the Xbox one and starting to enjoy that too.

Ive parked The Last Of Us for now, damn bloaters :lol:

Still dipping into black flag, also have far cry 4 on the go and have dipped back into COD advanced warfare again... All on the Xbox. I've been looking for something to play on the PS4 but haven't spotted anything which I don't already have on the Xbox and want to play.

Spotted drakes fortune a thiefs end for preorder in game at the weekend, was interested until I realised it wasn't out until "2016". Not sure I'd hand over my cash for a 2016 preorder with game :lol: