What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

So tempted to get Bloodborne

I almost bought that this weekend, but I still have a bit to do on Battlefield and Dark Souls 2 is out in two days so I decided to wait for that. The Demon's/Dark souls games were probably my favourites with maybe the exception of The Last of Us for it's story line so I'm looking forward to it, I may get bloodbourne at a later date though.

FH2 F&F is gash. Starts off great, then they drop you in this crappy jeep thing racing a helicopter in the pitch black with no lights of which to speak and no way to see the track layout. Pointlessly frustrating, so I stopped playing and went back to GTAV.

Which I've been playing for, like, 18 months now or something. Just for the PC Master Race ;)

• Like 2

FH2 F&F is gash. Starts off great, then they drop you in this crappy jeep thing racing a helicopter in the pitch black with no lights of which to speak and no way to see the track layout. Pointlessly frustrating, so I stopped playing and went back to GTAV.

Which I've been playing for, like, 18 months now or something. Just for the PC Master Race ;)

I've got it on the xbox :p Just want the PC's version for superior graphics and mods ;)

I need to get back into it and try the online heists. Didn't play the online much as I can't be bothered talking to idiots... :teeth:

Edit: the idiots comment was aimed at what seems to be kids which are always inhabiting the online game worlds I'm dropped into.

Edited by Fodder

Recently started GTA online on PS4. It's pretty hard as everyone else has awesome cars and weapons.

Trying to get involved in heists but a lot of the time they kick me out as too low level. Guess I have to get money other ways and level up first.

This may be dangerous (after playing wow for far too long) but currently downloading never winter on the xbox 1

Never Winter is on XB1?? I loved the PC game when it was released years ago... don't suppose it's on PS4 also? :(

This may be dangerous (after playing wow for far too long) but currently downloading never winter on the xbox 1

Never Winter is on XB1?? I loved the PC game when it was released years ago... don't suppose it's on PS4 also? :(

It's free on xb1 too. Not sure it's my type of game.

Just watched the Rainbox 6 Siege trailer and I'm liking the look of the gameplay, graphics are average but it is pre-alpha.

Well don't worry about it, lasted an hour then deleted, thankfully it was free. Loved wow but neverwinter was awful.