What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

^ last couple of posts are why I still won't be downloading games just yet, don't want to be paying £50-£60 then being stuck with a turkey I can't exchange or feel I HAVE to play just to get my moneys worth out of it.

Yeah, totally get that, it's the one downside of the digital age.

Thing is, this is a great game according to the reviews, and I will grudgingly admit that I'm enjoying it now I'm all powerful. If I'd ditched it straight away I'd have deprived myself of the fun I'm now eventually having. Makes me wonder if I should've stuck with Max Payne 3 and TLOU for a bit longer...?

Bought that drive club yesterday after 5 mins of playing turned it off utter @*!#..

Took back to tescos and exchanged it for the new CoD

What do you think of the new CoD? Sp and mp :)

Haven't been really interested until a friend posted on FB he's rather enjoying it, he's typically a good indicator of how enjoyable a game is. May take a look over the weekend but with my birthday the end of the month I may tell the OH to get it for me if she sees a bargain.

Played MP for about 10mins before the son kicked me if it !

As for game play tbh not to sure its futurist and hate the double jump. Took me back to double dragon days...

Overall at the moment I prefer battlefield 4 no contest. Really need a driving game :(

Well I succumbed to the CoD bandwagon and bought it. Left it installing for half an hour, came back saw it still installing but said I could play.

Launched only to be told it needed an update, selected update and it now won't install. Just says queued. Seems it's an issue. Uninstalled and started the disc install again. Will wait for it to be 100% before launching.

Not happy at all :(

More games in this world than Cod and BF :p:stir:

Have you finished Barbie Horse Adventure yet?

No, didn't level up my horses jump skill enough, so couldn't jump a fence to proceed to the next level.

Noobie mistake you have to get the feed and training correct before you attempt any jumps :lol:

Erm well that's what I read anyway :blush:

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 1