What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I can remember getting MP1 on my PC when I was a kid and being blown away by the fact you had to use something tangible like painkillers to heal yourslef.

Also it was the first time I can remember a game ever having bullet time !!

Right clicking the mouse like a bad boi !!!!

MP1 pioneered bullet time. It was amazing. Strangely though, i never played MP2.

Only just noticed this thread.

I finished the last of us on ps4 last night. Great game. Probably the best I have played.

Not sure what to play next. Will get the new call of duty when it comes out. I have ghosts, but I chose bf4 over it so never got round to playing it.

One thing I hate is I don't really have anyone to play with (loner lol) add me if your on PS4 Jimboy2

• Like 1

Soooooooooooooo happy I wasn't disappointed with Ryse. Came out on PC last week. Graphics and Game play is awesome - (Dan, doubt you will like it :lol: ) The only issue is the combat is quite repetative, although I'm hoping you get new combo's the higher you level.

But 1st two levels were really enjoyable. Looks like I'll be buying this on payday ;)

I bought Ryse on Day One for the Xbone :p

And yeah, I enjoyed it too. It's not exactly deep, but it's pretty and it's mindless fun, which is exactly what I expected of it.

yay game friends :)

I enjoy these sorts of games, ever since playing the Lord of the rings trilogy on the Original xbox. Just hack and slash :)

Anyone getting Evil Within? Not happy about the reviews coming out on release day as I wanted to preorder, just don't want to be disappointed.

Yes, but I am so bad with horror games :lol:

Think the two horror games I've completed was Fear 3 and the recent one (can't remember the name) You're a reporter in a mental asylum - It's epic with a strange ending.

Outlast? that was good and the original F.E.A.R was awesome.. Just not sure what I'm hoping this will be like, I was hoping more like RE1 with its slower pace, harder indivdual enemies and more tension. I'm not a overly big fan of the whole RE4+ throw tons of mobile enemies at you, got too action based for my liking (although RE4 was good).

Outlast? that was good and the original F.E.A.R was awesome.. Just not sure what I'm hoping this will be like, I was hoping more like RE1 with its slower pace, harder indivdual enemies and more tension. I'm not a overly big fan of the whole RE4+ throw tons of mobile enemies at you, got too action based for my liking (although RE4 was good).

Thats the one. Fear one was awesome.

I love the RE games, but I wish they would go back to the original story, or re-do #1

Just ordered assasins creed black flag jackdaw edition for the xbox one. £23 delivered from Amazon.

I got a bit fed up of AC a couple of versions back so hoping I enjoy this one.

Edit: price is actually £24.47

Edited by Fodder

It's much better than AC3, but not a patch on AC2. The introduction of guns and boats just ruins it for me, I much preferred the simplicity of the original games. Hopefully they'll do some older time periods now, as the boat stuff is getting really tedious.

EDIT By now, I mean after Unity of course.

Edited by Ekona