What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I'm waiting for my DLC in Watchdogs to be available.

Got a Season Pass on Steam, but still nothing yet, as Season Pass holders were supposed to get it earlier

I hate DLC :( Bring back the days with expansions.

I don't think I'd be so apposed if it wasn't pre-planned DLC or Content they held back from the main game just to purposely use as DLC. Granted it's good business tactic, but it just sucks :lol:

Haha, the nights I used to spend raging playing Arena.. It's all part of the fun. 2v2 45 minute stalemate games, they do well for your blood pressure.

Grr it's making me rage :lol: You'd get so close to getting the final blow then Boom, they get healed :lol: I was the greatest disc priest EU ;)

I went to Eurogamer at Earl's Court over the weekend and made a b line for Alien Isolation.

Very good.

I played it for 10 minutes, as that's all you got and got caught once, I jumped like mad. The sounds and controls make it very scary and the feeling you get running from the Alien is nothing I've experienced from a game before.

it's very very good and well worth a long look when it comes out in a few weeks.

Just playing through GTA4 again...must be the violence....Going to pick up a SH GTA5 later this week, I was playing Fallout new Vegas again but got stuck and pi**ed off, still looking for a Skyrim game of the year edition so I can play through one of the add ons that I didn't get.

GTA5 is fantastic ~ one thing, just keep doing the main game missions as much as possible as once you've done the last one...

...you get loads & loads of cash and can buy everything you couldn't afford before. :)

Currently I'm playing "Grid Autosport" on the PS3. Great driving game with loads of different disciplines so has kept me entertained for quite awhile now. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Just playing through GTA4 again...must be the violence....Going to pick up a SH GTA5 later this week, I was playing Fallout new Vegas again but got stuck and pi**ed off, still looking for a Skyrim game of the year edition so I can play through one of the add ons that I didn't get.

GTA5 is fantastic ~ one thing, just keep doing the main game missions as much as possible as once you've done the last one...

...you get loads & loads of cash and can buy everything you couldn't afford before. :)

Currently I'm playing "Grid Autosport" on the PS3. Great driving game with loads of different disciplines so has kept me entertained for quite awhile now. :thumbs:

I got that on the PC, great game, but the selection of cars competing together is disappointing. I.e. You can only have a skyline race no mixed, or no old school mini's with clios and fiesta's etc.

I got that on the PC, great game, but the selection of cars competing together is disappointing. I.e. You can only have a skyline race no mixed, or no old school mini's with clios and fiesta's etc.

The thing that gets me is it's a bit long winded at times ~ can be a bit boring racing twice on the same circuit imo.

Also cannot get a good start off the line no matter what I try. :dry:

I have got the traction control on currently which may be hindering my starts but I had to put it on as I was getting pi**ed off with an unrealistic idea of the rwd cars losing the back ends on every bend. :rant::lol:

• Like 1

The thing that gets me is it's a bit long winded at times ~ can be a bit boring racing twice on the same circuit imo.

Also cannot get a good start off the line no matter what I try. :dry:

I have got the traction control on currently which may be hindering my starts but I had to put it on as I was getting pi**ed off with an unrealistic idea of the rwd cars losing the back ends on every bend. :rant::lol:

+1 and the AI is crap, they take you out every chance they get.
  • Like 1