What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

How the hell do you play SoM with m&k??!! That must be awkward as hell.

I used to always think like that, when I 1st played AC on the xbox, thinking how does M+K controls work.

But works fine, And I guess, as I've not played it on a controller, I wouldn't know the difference :lol:

PS controllers are awful, although the PS4 one is better. I'm still a huge fan of the 360/Xbone pads though, they're just feel more 'right'.

I use the 360 one on my PC.

I played fifa on a ps4 recently, the thumbsticks are terrible, there didn't seem to be any grip on them, my thumb kept sliding off.

PS controllers are awful, although the PS4 one is better. I'm still a huge fan of the 360/Xbone pads though, they're just feel more 'right'.

I played fifa on a ps4 recently, the thumbsticks are terrible, there didn't seem to be any grip on them, my thumb kept sliding off.

Thats because you have a girls hands...

• Like 1

Thats because you have a girls hands...

:blush: :blush:

MAX PAYNE 3 WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Dude, it was p*ss awful. Dreadful controls, dull story, poor acting etc.

MP1 was the pinnacle of that series.

MP3 on Xbox 360 was amazing. One of the highlights of the last few years for me gaming wise. The controls were excellent - hence why they adopted that exact system for GTA V.

And quite the opposite to you - this is one of the few games that i have completed that i havent traded in, so i can replay it again at some point.

I can remember getting MP1 on my PC when I was a kid and being blown away by the fact you had to use something tangible like painkillers to heal yourslef.

Also it was the first time I can remember a game ever having bullet time !!

Right clicking the mouse like a bad boi !!!!