What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

7dbbfcf1f1.jpg

Just don't question where the company gets it's keys from or wonder why a child is crying somewhere :lol:

If I remember right, you can set up an account and give people a link/promo code, every time they purchase with that code, you get money into your account.

Twitch streamers are making a killer off it.

I bought Ryse on Day One for the Xbone :p

And yeah, I enjoyed it too. It's not exactly deep, but it's pretty and it's mindless fun, which is exactly what I expected of it.

yay gay friends :)

I enjoy games, ever since playing the Lord of the rings. Just hack and slash :)

:o

talking about games not jags ;):console:

#teamtarmac

Disappointed with The Evil Within so far :( only played an hour or so but basically it's a mix between the gameplay of RE4/5, the themes from RE4/5 and Silent Hill with the sneaking combat of The Last of Us.

It has the typical patrol path enemies that you have to sneak up behind and one shot, there is too much of an advantage to sneaking around that it feels like the only way to play until you get into an 'oh @*!#' moment where you have to unload a few of your limited bullets.

Hopefully it will get better with time but right now, it's just a bit of a mess of poorly executed ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
Finished the Bad Blood DLC for Watchdogs, I liked it

I tried that on PC thought it was terrible, maybe I didn't give it enough time :shrug:

I'm not saying it's the best game ever made, I liked the storylines in both the main and DLC parts.

Yes there are annoying gameparts that will frustrate you, but then again, no game is perfect.

Do have to say that it didn't live up to the hype Ubisoft generated for it, but it's a decent game.

Speaking of Ubisoft, I have yet to finish Assassins Creed Black Flag, but only because I want to explore the entire map before continuing with the storyline :)

Any one with a Ps4.

Mostly playing battlefield, as no decent car games out yet.

I got a ps4, bought driveclub the other day. Decent enough, bit arcadey. Project CARS been delayed until Spring 2015.

Got a number of ps3 games for sale if anybody is interested! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one with a Ps4.

Mostly playing battlefield, as no decent car games out yet.

I got a ps4, bought driveclub the other day. Decent enough, bit arcadey. Project CARS been delayed until Spring 2015.

Got a number of ps3 games for sale if anybody is interested! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is drive club any good, didn't see any reviews on this.