What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I'm really hoping they announce a new Red Dead Redemption game. That's has probably been the most enjoyable first person shooter I have played. I still play it now and again and its still brilliant.

I enjoyed that too. Massive maps, loads of guns and interesting things to do.

Would be good if a new version of that came out. B);)

You may want to get it now or not at all, there's very few people playing right now as it is (PC version is practically dead) so if you wait too much longer you'll only see empty lobbies.

It does look like huge fun, but I know I'd get bored within a week. The only FPS that's kept me interested in the last few years was Titanfall. That was a blinder of a game.

Good point, won't be buying it then :lol:

As for Red Dead, id be made up if they enable BC for it never mind a sequel.

Can any of you playing COD "Ghosts" &/or "Battlefield 4" confirm whether or not either of these game's have good destructible environments? Things like blowing up houses/blow holes through walls/knocking walls down etc. Used to love playing "Bad Company 2" and you could blow so much of the environment up which really made the game great imo.

+1 to BF4. Beautiful maps end up like cratered wastelands :)

• Like 1

Played Battlefront on mates PS4 and it was really good but soon got quite repetitive. But it is a really unbalanced game- the darkside heroes are really overpowered.

Who wants to play with noncey Luke Skywalker when you can roll with Big Darth

• Like 1

I bought 9 retro games for £11 yesterday... 3x PS1 games, 5x PS2 games and a game gear game. My retro collection is really strong now. Over 150 genuine games!

If anyone has any that they'd like to offload let me know. Or if anyone has either a Megadrive 2 or a PS2 slim that they'd be happy to let go let me know!

Next week for PC release, isn't it?

Gonna need a beefy PC to do it full justice in 4K, but it should look stunning. I think I'm about 3/4 of the way through it now, such a brilliant game and it was a real shame it was overlooked by many as F4 came out at the same time.

• Like 1

Siege is still sucking all of my free time up. I keep getting really wound up by useless squad members though, especially when they aren't playing the objective and just leave you to get raped by the opposing team.

• Like 1

Next week for PC release, isn't it?

Gonna need a beefy PC to do it full justice in 4K, but it should look stunning. I think I'm about 3/4 of the way through it now, such a brilliant game and it was a real shame it was overlooked by many as F4 came out at the same time.

Yeah 28th of jan cant wait :)

we whipped out the playstation 2 after taking of 'the old days' and we still had the copy of 'need for speed underground' - the original game. remembering that the 350z was one of the best cars on the game, i quickly got making mine. glad to say its worth nearly 4 rep stars :lol:

IMG_1631_zpst4pkyw6b.jpg

• Like 1

I have a bit of a world of tanks obsession at the moment :s

I have a bit of a world of tanks obsession at the moment :s

I love World of Tanks. It does get a bit obsessive though :lol:

Check out War Thunder's ground forces. I played World of Tanks religiously for about 2yrs but the balance just gets worse and worse every patch, and seems to become more pay 2 win all the time. Having a game where "Heavy" tanks are obsolete by everyone loading gold ammo, autoloaders are king and arty can 1 shot you across the map got too much for me.

I made the switch over and enjoy it.

we whipped out the playstation 2 after taking of 'the old days' and we still had the copy of 'need for speed underground' - the original game. remembering that the 350z was one of the best cars on the game, i quickly got making mine. glad to say its worth nearly 4 rep stars :lol:

IMG_1631_zpst4pkyw6b.jpg

Recently bought the PS4 NFS...very similar

IMG_1631_zpst4pkyw6b.jpg

Is it worth getting? I loved NFSU2!

IMG_1631_zpst4pkyw6b.jpg

I bought it for £30. I enjoy it, bit too much cutscene for my liking. Not as many customizable options as Underground, but if you enjoyed that, worth a purchase.

• Like 1

IMG_1631_zpst4pkyw6b.jpg

I bought it for £30. I enjoy it, bit too much cutscene for my liking. Not as many customizable options as Underground, but if you enjoyed that, worth a purchase.

Shut up and take my money! :surrender: