What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

AC:U is HUGE. I mean proper huge, the map takes an age to cross and there is a multitude of different things to do. It's so pretty as well, and the crowds are massive but never intrusive.

Yes, the frame rate is crap, but if you can get past that then this is simply outstanding. I would dearly love them to do AC 1-Bro in this engine, I'd so pay for that again.

Hmm my PC is a little too old to run it really, looks good but running like a dog :(

How bad? What settings are you using? What FPS are you getting?

I thought FPS didn't matter :p

Just wondering how far below 30 you were dropping, and on what settings. It doesn't seem very scaleable on the PC at all.

Hmm my PC is a little too old to run it really, looks good but running like a dog :(

How bad? What settings are you using? What FPS are you getting?

I thought FPS didn't matter :p

Just wondering how far below 30 you were dropping, and on what settings. It doesn't seem very scaleable on the PC at all.

Options seem pretty basic, only option was 60fps so that is most likely the issue as I couldn't drop the resolution below 1280x960 either... to be honest not really a game I am desperate to play so can't be ar$ed with it if it doesn't run without any tinkering

Aiming for 60fps won't be the issue, it'll be the graphics settings. There's loads in there: Environment/Shadow/Texture quality, occlusion, AA, bloom etc. Try turning those down, even on the lowest settings it should still look pretty. :)

Aiming for 60fps won't be the issue, it'll be the graphics settings. There's loads in there: Environment/Shadow/Texture quality, occlusion, AA, bloom etc. Try turning those down, even on the lowest settings it should still look pretty. :)

Wow I never thought of any of that :p

Runs like a dog unfortunately which I will put down to software as I tried out CoD AW last week and it ran pretty well :shrug:

Battlefield 4 on the pc, tremendous game, frostbite 3 engine lets u destroy anything in the game.

needs a good pc to get the most out of it or else u find yourself turning down the settings, and then it just looks like a console version. 2x gtx 670 8gig ram and core i5 @4ghzthats how to play it, awesome game.

i genuinely get a bit overwhelmed when there's more than one good new game for me to play. I'm loving the Halo Collection and Forza 2 on Xbox but now I'm also gonna have to get GTA V on PS4, as I never played the game before. Too much game, too little time! :)

• Like 1

i genuinely get a bit overwhelmed when there's more than one good new game for me to play. I'm loving the Halo Collection and Forza 2 on Xbox but now I'm also gonna have to get GTA V on PS4, as I never played the game before. Too much game, too little time! :)

I liked as there are some great games out at the minute. Swap halo for far cry for me though

GTAV on the Xbone is amazeballs :cloud9:

Good to know except I'm not allowed it until Sunday (it's a present) and I'm travelling down to London for work Sunday morning. Hope Hyde park German beer place is open Sunday afternoon though :)

• Like 1