STOLEN 350Z !!

frenshy

So sad :(

Would have loved someone to steal my crappie corsa and saxo back in the day though. But a 350z is another story its terrible when its your pride and joy. Hopefully turns up soon for you.

Sorry to hear this, will keep em peeled out my way, hope they catch the little rotters.

Ed

Little rotters! Slight understatement!

Weird they've left tho number plates on so not professional to order job.

Absolutely gutted for you so hope she gets back to you ok.

Noted not to leave the keys on show tho but you just don't expect it do you....not same mindset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be livid if this was me- I had my car broken into when I was 17 and chased after the theives, never caught them- probably a good thing that ;)

Best of luck!

Yeah they might have stabbed or shot you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Dreadful mate, hope that ANPR shot means its still close by!

Its a warning to people, keep your keys...house or car.. in the same room you sleep in!

Hope you get it back unharmed mate!

I feel your pain buddy. It's rare to hear of such thefts these days, but then Birmingham must have some of the highest insurance premium postcodes in the country for a reason. I'm in Liverpool which is probably the second worst city for that and I had a fraudulent insurance claim made against me within the first 4 days of buying the car. Still fighting it 3 months later.

It's like you just can't own a nice car without attracting the wrong type of attention.

Stories like yours make me still think about fitting a tracker, as cheap as they are, but I do keep my keys locked in a safe when I'm not using the car and have a couple of sneaky kill switches which make it tricky to startup. More likely than theft though I'm dreading the day I'll go out to it one morning and find it on bricks.

Dreadful mate, hope that ANPR shot means its still close by!

Its a warning to people, keep your keys...house or car.. in the same room you sleep in!

Hope you get it back unharmed mate!

Why? So that if they break in they get into the bedroom & beat me to death while I sleep?

I'd rather lose the car than get beaten to death preventing it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that, I park my zed at bull ring today and someone had steal my aerial , they so hard to steal the entire aerial. I think Birmingham not as safe place for zed. I hope you can recover your zed.

• 6 months later...

Rotten mate, so sad. In March my almera GTi of 7 plus years was stolen of o drive in the night. Due to this the Zed is trackered, dislok and wheel clamped while not in use as a my second car. Fcukers can't have anything decent.v

6658rG