Pumpkin Returns - Picalicious

Pritchard

Body kit and wheels looks great mate :)

Bet your well pleased!

Is it just the pics or is the door not quite the same shade ?

It will be slightly different. the doors didnt get a re-spray, along with the roof. pretty much everything else did though. line has to be drawn everywhere. but you have to be looking for it to see the difference. even with the eyes.

B) thanks for sharing.

I know you like a Ginger. :)

Nice meeting you yesterday mate.

Looking good with the wheels and a perfect fit, take It you didn't need the spacers with these wheels

Correct. spacers and wheels will be up for sale soon, for any vultures reading. Offset was just right. :)

Looks great.

That front number plate position cant be legal can it?

I agree. but, it had to go somewhere. im sure its not worth a tug on its own, unless i do something else to pss off a copper im sure he will turn a blind eye. but it does need to be moved yes.

Looked good coming over the QE2 bridge yesterday matey. And with the wheels on it looks stunning well done.

Needs a polish already lol

Thats 2 people that spotted me on my return journey! where was you? obv you wasnt in the oncomig lane.... as you would be under water! :lol:

Thanks for all the warm comments guys. :):thumbs:

Those doors are a completely different colour in those pics. I know they didn't get a spray (why?!), but they still stand out a mile. Go get 'em done mate, that really detracts from what is otherwise a lovely looking car.

+100 obvious and a shame to spend the time and cash but leave the doors. Bit crazy really.

Love the back end, very nice. Not a fan of the front but it's your ride. Nice rims, something different :thumbs:

• Like 1

Those doors are a completely different colour in those pics. I know they didn't get a spray (why?!), but they still stand out a mile. Go get 'em done mate, that really detracts from what is otherwise a lovely looking car.

She's looking properly mean mate. I love the wheels too.

I think camera shots of the 350 after paint always show up shade differences worse that they are in the flesh to be fair.

It is a bit of an odd one to have nigh on every panel sprayed apart from the doors though mate? I can understanding the roof as it's far more difficult to see the shade differences?

• Like 1

I'd say be happy with the results mate. Looks brilliant. Colour difference isn't that abvious unless your looking for it. Hopefully in person you can't tell. Nissan are know for colour difference from bumpers to wings. So there was a colour difference before anyhow. Or either way it's a head Turner. They either looking thinking "wow look at that datzun. Looks well good" or they will he turning thinking "I'm sure there was a colour difference on those doors"

As long as ur smiling (and we all know your are) then it's done it's job.

• Like 1

How does the paint match up to you Pritchard? I wonder if its just in the photos it makes the doors look a different shade as its not like that in most of the shots, only a couple. Might just be the curves and lines of the car.