Seventy. Five. Inches.

Ekona

Nice! I thought my 42" one was big!

There is always someone with a bigger one...

biggest-tv.jpg

...that goes for TV's too. ;)

That's ridiculous !! If I had the room I would have gone for a good quality projector ... My mate has one and the quality is pretty impressive and it's 108" !!

Edited by Bodyboarder81

I actually bothered to do the maths on this one, and the TV is under the upper limit between 1080 and 4k for the distance we'll be sitting from it, so it should be perfect.

In theory...

The theory can be thrown out the window. I was reading something recently where it said as definition and size goes up people are sitting much closer.

I think it was an article from CES, if I can find it I'll link.... That said its probably a manufacturer trying to plant the seed :)

Yeah, you need to be sitting fairly close to appreciate the difference in the resolution, but no close you can see the individual pixels.

Regardless, I still maintain there is no such thing as a TV that's too big for the room. B)

Nice! I thought my 42" one was big!

There is always someone with a bigger one...

biggest-tv.jpg

...that goes for TV's too. ;)

That's ridiculous !! If I had the room I would have gone for a good quality projector ... My mate has one and the quality is pretty impressive and it's 108" !!

Been there that's The Golden Temple in Kyoto. :thumbs:

Seriously big screen and money..!! :scare:

No such thing as too big! :)

Nice! Are you leaving us in suspense or are you going to give us some more details about it?

It's a Samsung 6400, to replace my old 55" 7 series. Technically a step down, but I figure that tech has come on a long way in that time so should be the equivalent. Standard HD as I don't believe that 4K will be worth it in the next five years, plus have you seen the cost of 75" 4K TVs?! :lol:

Hopefully I'll get it up on the wall sometime this weekend.

Nice I just bought the 55" 6400 .. Managed to get just in the juke... Can't imagine how big that box is...!