New NSX (nailed it)

AMT

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/01/12/2016-acura-nsx-everything-there-is-to-know/

Check out the video too, very nice! I love 'dramatic' when you've got something that's worth while being dramatic about lol. I think it looks the part (a bit meh on the headlights as they kinda copy one of their average American saloons but besides that) and the interior is great! :thumbs:

A concept looking car that works...unlike the new Ford GT replacement pics I've seen... :yuck:

What do we think?

These tails/rear end seem familiar but cant think where from maybe its just it looks a bit dated, Would anyone else agree they spent so long from inital render to release its actually out dated itself look like something from 2007

image.jpg?OriginalImageUrl=%2fuk%2fassets%2fcms%2fb643e096-c72f-47b4-8dcc-04cfc90afb3d%2fLarge+Image+5.jpg%3fp%3d150112_08%3a01&Width=615&Height=347

Edited by StevoD

I love the new Viper/Corvette/NSX/FGT - all very handsome, aggressive motors.

The FGT does look better in my eyes to the NSX but the original, pop up lights NSX is the one for me (that boat has sailed for me though - price, daft now).

It's frustrating that the new NSX dropped the V10 idea, and that the FGT is also a v6 :(

Sounds pretty nice though:

These tails/rear end seem familiar but cant think where from maybe its just it looks a bit dated, Would anyone else agree they spent so long from inital render to release its actually out dated itself look like something from 2007

image.jpg?OriginalImageUrl=%2fuk%2fassets%2fcms%2fb643e096-c72f-47b4-8dcc-04cfc90afb3d%2fLarge+Image+5.jpg%3fp%3d150112_08%3a01&Width=615&Height=347

Looks like the love child of an Aston martin and Lexus LFA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

To my eyes anyway the new GT looks like an unfinished car, like one of the concepts they designed then 3 more later they got the right one. Its horrid. That front, the rear and I get what they were trying to do with the buttress (spelling? lol) things at the side (look at the top view of it) but it just doesn't work I think. Not for me (good job I can't afford one eh...) lol. Yes the NSX is more conventional but I think its better looking for it. And the NXS is fussy? Look at all the holes and angles and bits on the GT, it looks just...to me unfinished.

Is this the finished GT or just the concept that they'll modify for road use? Also I didn't read into the NSX, I wonder how much power its putting out.

I think the nsx looks stunning. It may seem dated because the concept has been around for a few years.

Personally the ford GT doesn't come close

....I'm agreeing with AMT.... What's happening to me??

• Like 1

Your turning lol... to the 'non-mod' side haha. I agree its a bit older concept looking but I don't think 'were' quite ready for spaceships on the road just yet. Those front lights though... remind you of anything...

http://image.trucktrend.com/f/roadtests/suv/163_1308_2014_acura_mdx_sh_awd_first_test/52814258/2014-acura-mdx-sh-awd-front-profile.jpg

lol

Far too fussy looking. The Ford GT is much prettier, just a shame it's a V6 :(

GT40 looks amazing, better looking car and a step on, looks like the NSX got designed in 2010

It pretty much was, 5 years to bring It to the table. The Gt certainly wont be a step on if your talking tech though, although I am not sure Its all wanted :(

It will be Interesting to see the price differences between the 2.

So if you had £120K (ish), you'd buy the NSX?

I wouldn't. It wouldn't even feature on my radar on stuff to buy at that price bracket.

It would certainly be a top contender, I love the styling B) although part of me would rather the previous generation NSX-R :cloud9:

331607_280226238677022_104434632922851_914657_817267987_o.jpg

Edited by pjf1985
  • Like 1