New NSX (nailed it)

AMT

Wait what

I didn't say the release date price of the gtr has anything to do with the nsx price

Also isn't the bmw 360bhp and having a quick Google for the new nsx Honda haven't released the bhp officially yet ?

With its Honda badge it will depreciate like a rock compared with I8

So your saying the badge isn't important in the ideal world it doesn't but in reality people will go buy a 200bhp vw gti over a 200bhp Kia proceed because of the badge and prestige comparison and for that reason it's over priced

Of course some will buy it but they did the same last time and even with its senna links it flopped hardcore

It looks the same again same story with the rx7 fd it was priced to compete with the 911 whats there more of ? 911 , Mazda realised the issue then made the rx8 priced competitive

I'm not saying it's a @*!# car but for the price I don't think it's a seller

I didnt say it was, you pitched it a £50k, almost 40% less than a Gtr ;)

Are we moving the goalposts, just so i know?

the gtr and the i8 are very successful at there released retail price

Wait what

I didn't say the release date price of the gtr has anything to do with the nsx price

Also isn't the bmw 360bhp and having a quick Google for the new nsx Honda haven't released the bhp officially yet ?

With its Honda badge it will depreciate like a rock compared with I8

As above.

The Honda is talked about having 550hp

So your saying the badge isn't important in the ideal world it doesn't but in reality people will go buy a 200bhp vw gti over a 200bhp Kia proceed because of the badge and prestige comparison and for that reason it's over priced

Of course some will buy it but they did the same last time and even with its senna links it flopped hardcore

It looks the same again same story with the rx7 fd it was priced to compete with the 911 whats there more of ? 911 , Mazda realised the issue then made the rx8 priced competitive

I'm not saying it's a @*!# car but for the price I don't think it's a seller

The Rx7 was pitched against the 944 Turbo actually :)

I know your not saying its sh**, your saying its worth 50k, thats the debate, nothing more, nothing less :)

I will let you carry on :)

Edited by Jetpilot

Hmm, that interior pic shows the inside in a different light, not as epic as first seen in the pics I saw, however I love the supercar swoopy dash, that's def a winner. I agree it does look a bit generic front and back and I think (hoping not mentioned and that I've missed it already) the issue is ..where its placed... I read 550bhp for £50K? That's pretty good, depending on the speed (itll be fast regardless with that power), but theres quite a few companies out there bumping up their retail area. The NSX was a day to day 'supercar'...except it wasn't with ...what..276bhp I think? Why couldn't Honda make something like this for the mid range market as I always seen it as a M3, lower 911 rival. I think Honda should have placed it around 350bhp up not the 550, there swinging in a totally high end market at that rate. My opinion mind you lol. I think it'd work better middle market as again for new cars some people are not gonna go..yes! HONDA.... mind you...GTR...Nissan? lol

Edited by AMT

Hmm, I didn't think about that Ekona lol. Its def more suited somewhere between caymans and the super stuff, one of its issue is its placement I think. Also does anybody else feel £25K is expensive for 200bhp? I know its a fair bit on from the early 2003/2004 era cars but still, you could get 197bhp etc for about £19K new...so when I see GT86's for £25K at first I just thought....what?? lol. Might just be me though. We def need an S2000 replacement I agree.

Hmm, I didn't think about that Ekona lol. Its def more suited somewhere between caymans and the super stuff, one of its issue is its placement I think. Also does anybody else feel £25K is expensive for 200bhp? I know its a fair bit on from the early 2003/2004 era cars but still, you could get 197bhp etc for about £19K new...so when I see GT86's for £25K at first I just thought....what?? lol. Might just be me though. We def need an S2000 replacement I agree.

That's why I put it with a turbo lump, as that way at least it'd be tuneable up to about 270bhp with ease. Better value for money that way :)