Early Xmas gift ....NOT

kingrob

Just wanted to rant sorry .....

Parked in Tesco went in to grab a few bits came out after 15 mins to find 3 people standing around my car.

They then tell me a 4x4 Reversed out of a bay across 15 meters of car park UP on to the bonnet or my car then drove off without a care in the world even with people trying to stop him.

Lucky they got his reg and gave me there details now i have to decide what to do i have to go to the police station in the morning to fill out paper work so they can go talk to the guy.

The damage looks like front bumper,Bonnet ( might be able to save) and PS wing (Might be able to save)

i am not to bothered about the damage to the car just that the guy did not Stop and deal with it

Pic below will see in daylight how bad it is

http://postimg.org/image/ty2na1jgr

10877546_1544610795781995_1210054507_n.jpg

Edited by kingrob

That's disgusting, hope he gets clobbered by the police and his insurers for it. Not sure what mods you have done to your car but I would try and look on the positive side and hit his insurers for some nice mods. You don't have to go OEM !!

Hope you manage to resolve it quickly..

Sorry to see that Rob, don't need it before Christmas (or any other time)

What a complete to55er not to stop, these people boil my pi55, not sure the

old bill will be too interested as it happened on private property. :rant: :rant:

Good Luck, hope you get it sorted with the least amount of agro.. :scare:

Hi

Already been to talk to the police they are going to send someone to talk to him but it may take up to 3 weeks for them to let me know whats going on.

So i contacted my insure company just to let them know what happened not to claim and they gave me the guys insurance company and details 'so i have just called them direct and said it is there choice they can either deal with fixing the damage to my car or i can go to a claims management company and let them deal with it.

They said they will contact him now for his side and then let me know whats going to happen next the fact i have 3 witnesses help my case a lot

Rob

• Like 1

Flipping heck Rob that's a horrible thing to happen. :byebye:

Sorry to see that anytime but especially at this time of year where goodwill to all is supposed to be the spirit! :dry:

Good luck getting it sorted quickly and hope the guy get's some type of punishment for this (leaving the scene of an accident or similar).

Feel your pain.

I was sat at a roundabout Sith traffic lights the other day and a new rangerover pulled away, hammered into my wing and drove off!

I did consider pursuing but on the basis it's my smashed up Astra anyway and the fact I had 2 rather tasty looking Wok and Go takeaways perched on the seat next to me I just drove home instead :lol:

the trend seems to be people in SUVs or 4x4s :dry: I had a chat with a fellow about why he should reverse out of my way because he was driving down a one way system, but was waiting for me to reverse out of the way. Funnily enough he was in an Audi Q7. Also an SUV.

Edited by Rock_Steady

Instead of waiting i contacted his insure company so they will ring him and tell him i am making a claim no point waiting on the police as they said the insure side is not there issue the fact he drove off is

Bet he (if it was a he) will tell the police he were not aware that he had hit it, if he had he would have

stopped and exchanged details, he will apologise and say his insurance

company are now handling it, and of course they will believe him

and tell him not to do it again, as it saves paperwork. :angry:

Instead of waiting i contacted his insure company so they will ring him and tell him i am making a claim no point waiting on the police as they said the insure side is not there issue the fact he drove off is

Bet It would have been different if it was their squad car that got hit

• Like 1