Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

Haha! What the actual **** Ogman! :D

What brings you to Conwy?

I'm assuming this was late at night? If not you should have knocked and said hello!

Haha! I was climbing Snowdon in the morning and stayed in the YHA (classy) up the road! Did it as part of the 3 peaks across 3 days, went for a wander into town and a beer...aaand there it was. My mate actually spotted it and was like "check this zed" - to my amazement it was yours! Looks even better in the flesh mate, great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ahhh now it makes sense! I get hikers walking past all the time giving it attention even though it's neatly tucked away! Caught people having their picture with it before now!

You sure it looked good? It's been in dire need of a wash for ages!

Hope your Snowdon trip went well, and hope you enjoyed your stay in little Conwy!

• 2 weeks later...

Few pics while the sun lasts!

Forgot to mention I had a great time at the Wales meet and somehow my car managed to pick up 'Best Z in Show' and 'Most Wanted Z'.... So cheers to everyone that liked my car enough to vote for me!

IMG_20150603_181456b.jpg

IMG_20150603_181528.jpg

IMG_20150603_181431.jpg

• Like 8

Few pics while the sun lasts!

Forgot to mention I had a great time at the Wales meet and somehow my car managed to pick up 'Best Z in Show' and 'Most Wanted Z'.... So cheers to everyone that liked my car enough to vote for me!

IMG_20150603_181431.jpg

looks soooo good in that last picture what an ass !

karl

• Like 1

Cheers mate, yeah it's a fairly crisp white to be honest, I had hoped it would be a bit creamier ha!

The colour only really comes out in direct sunlight, but it is lovely when it does.

I loved my charge speed rear. Such a nice bumper. Like your extra touches. Great end result ������

Cheers mate, I'm really please with how the rear came out! Exactly what I wanted - 350z take of 370z Nismo. I much prefer this to the V3 rear bumper which I've never been keen on.

Just read through the build for this, really awesome car! Amazing rear end, looks bang up to date and I love the JDM size plate recess (no idea why haha)

Thank you mate, exactly what I was going for! Your 70 looks beautiful btw!

• 3 weeks later...

Looks beautiful buddy B) B) :)

Cheers mate :D

Ooooooosh!!! You know I love this motor!

I know you do, even hunted it down one evening! Haha :yahoo:

That first pic (of 3) at a glance reminds me of a 300zx

Stunning Cal :thumbs:

Cheers Gixx! Haven't seen yours about recently, hope it's all good!

Simply stunning 350z

Cheers buddy, I'm really happy with it... Though I am tempted by a V3 or Chargespeed front now :surrender:

This is just amazing. I wish I had the funds right now to do something similar to mine. Lovely lovely car mate!! :D

Thanks mate! Get saving :stir:

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers boys! I'm sure I'll see your Z at some point Hump!

I've been having unpure thoughts lately...

It's crossed my mind more than a few times lately, I've been thinking about selling it... Not because I don't love it, I really do, for what's it's worth people look at it like it's a 20/30k car, which is nuts considering it's 10 years old.

But, I really want to get on the property ladder, and it's difficult.

It's sat on 97k, what's it worth? I'd die if was only 5k or something having spent a fortune on it. Hit me...

For me Cal its one of those cars that if you hang on will sell for very good money but it won't be a quick sale because your looking for someone who appriciates the car and isn't looking at pure stats.

If its immaculate all round, full history etc you could be pushing 7k to my mind.

5k is about right for a boggo import with that mileage, partial history and a few niggles.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

• Like 1

After all your time, cash and effort building this great car I would just have to find another way to find £7k.Rob a bank if you have to but don't sell your z. You will live to regret it I am sure.

• Like 1

Don't sell it. Surly it's not worth it for the amount you would end up getting in £££...

Find another way man! Get a second job. Anything. Don't sell the Z

It wouldn't sell for what I've spent on it, not a chance, but it'll have to go eventually - I can't split the body parts either as the colour is a one off.

Hopefully get a pay rise in the new year - wishful thinking though!

You can't.... Cos I would be knocking on your door with a pocket full of cash and I don't have any at the moment! Lol

Get saving ;)

For me Cal its one of those cars that if you hang on will sell for very good money but it won't be a quick sale because your looking for someone who appriciates the car and isn't looking at pure stats.

If its immaculate all round, full history etc you could be pushing 7k to my mind.

5k is about right for a boggo import with that mileage, partial history and a few niggles.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Service history is rubbish prior to me buying it, it's had the belts and sparks done and is serviced every year or sooner. 7k would be tempting, but anything less I'd rather keep it...

After all your time, cash and effort building this great car I would just have to find another way to find £7k.Rob a bank if you have to but don't sell your z. You will live to regret it I am sure.

Robbing a bank sounds like the best option, you in as accomplice? :D

and for 7k... would you ever find a car like yours again if you came around to look for one.... the answer is no way

That would be the hardest bit, I've built/styled it my way, and I love it... Everyone seems to love it too, young/old, even rich people with miles more expensive cars appreciate it. It's a car that visually punches above its valuation and that's why I love it.

PRAY FOR A PAY RISE!