Happy birthday Ekona.

Steel Lynx

Thanks folks! :D

Nice quiet day for me at work today, then off to Pizza Hut for some noms tonight.

I frickin' LOVE Pizza Hut!

Lets totally turn this Birthday thread into a Pizza debate -

Right,

Pizza hut is good if you go there and eat in the restaurant,

However ordering from pizza hut, it's ranked about 4/5th in choices.

1. Herbies (Small franchise spread out across a few southern locations, perfect take away pizza!!! )

2. Dominos - You just can't really go wrong, although they are expensive

3. Papa Johns - Had my 1st experience 3 weeks ago, I was impressed, good portions, probably shouldn't of gone xxl, didn't realise it was quite a thick base

4. Chicargo Town Take Away - Yes it's not a takeaway that you order, but damn that pizza is near on perfect, only reason it's not high in the rankings, is you have to cook it your self and go to the shop to get it :(

5. Pizza hut - It's okay.... Just doesn't have a decent crust, and seems to thin. Thats why I prefer the Restaurant as it's an all you can eat, and you can go crazy!

Hope this clears everything up, I know no one asked for a list, but you got one!

RONG

1. Pikey kebab takeaway kebab pizzas. Always trump all.

2. Pizza Hut. They do the best stuffed crusts.

3. Papa Johns. New for us too round here, very impressed so far.

4. Herbies. Had a couple now when visiting friends, tasty but a useless website.

5. Dominos. It's alright, but the crusts just aren't special enough to me.

• Like 1

you're a brave man for choosing pizza from a kebab place! wouldn't trust them to sit well on the stomach personally.

for me i'd be happy with any of Herbies, Papajohns, Dominos or Pizza Hut for delivery, but can't get herbies up here, so that's out. the other three we usually pick based on who has the best deals at the time - although my fiancé does like the cheesy bites on a pizza hut.

problem with most takeaway places is you can get a bad pizza from time to time - either was in the oven slightly too long, the doughs gone a bit funny, some numpty did the toppings etc... as you can imagine staff turnover in franchises is huge, and some kids are better than others at making pizza!

what about pizza express? always my preferred choice for going out, since pizza hut lunchtime buffet is hard to get when you work 9-5!

RONG

1. Pikey kebab takeaway kebab pizzas. Always trump all.

2. Pizza Hut. They do the best stuffed crusts.

3. Papa Johns. New for us too round here, very impressed so far.

4. Herbies. Had a couple now when visiting friends, tasty but a useless website.

5. Dominos. It's alright, but the crusts just aren't special enough to me.

Hmmm

1. - Pikey Kebab, Don't really have any round here to debate on, had one or two in the past, and they are good, but not enough to rank

2. - I lived in a location where pizza hut wouldn't deliver, so again not tried them too much, but when I did, I was never massively impressed. Stuff crust is a meh for me I'm afraid (Will explain at dominos)

3. - Yup very good too, although on the website they won't deliver to me (They are literally a 2minute walk from my house) phone them up and they will deliver fine, but this excludes online deals which is annoying.

4. - I love herbies, don't know if it's just the one franchise down here that makes it so perfect (There isn't one in petersfield, I miss herbies, feel like I'm cheating on her)

5. - See I love the dominos crust (most of the time) I just like Crusty Dough crust, although I don't like the fact that most of the time with dominos the cheese and toppings just slide off, you need to order well done.

Milanos near me is amazing, best all round. Papa John's, best garlic and herb dip. Dominoes, best crust. Pizza hut, best stuffing in the crust!

That reminds me, Papa Johns don't give you the Garlic and Herb dip, you have to order that, they give you some other dodgey dip instead, which I wasn't a fan of :(

I don't think chicken belongs on a pizza, personally. It should be red meats like beef or ham or pepperoni or anything else that comes from a cow or a pig.

Along with fruit! That should be banned!
  • Like 1