think my car has just been written off!! Update 13/3/15 pics added

kbeast35

driving home from my friends house and some young girl who had passed her test a week ago decided to pull out of a junction into the side of my car :rant::scare:

IMG_0403_zpsaffb587b.jpg

IMG_0407_zps7e87910f.jpg

the junction in question

IMG_0405_zps6c473fac.jpg

and the damage to her £700 corsa

IMG_0404_zpsa1692c69.jpg

absolutely gutted

Edited by kbeast35

she should have her licence taken off her and the examiner should be checked out! causing an accident a week after passing is pathetic! hope it gets fixed

don't agree with that at all

forced to redo her test - yes maybe, but the examiner............come on get real - she would have performed satisfatorily in her test so why wouldn't he pass her

As Dan says - its why young person insurance is so high

• Like 1

thanks for the support everyone, to be fair to her its an awkward junction as the traffic coming from what would have been her left can't be seen too well as there's a bridge i think she was turning right and was too busy looking left and just didn't see me, couldn't get angry at her as what's done is done and she was clearly as upset as me, its in the hands of the insurance company (admiral) now, who have already confirmed that it's 100% her fault and will be providing me with a hire car as soon as possible at the other insurers expense as mine is not drivable :surrender:

• Like 1