Explain your username

StevoD

Finally my chance, :dry:

My forum name "GMballistic" is one that I have used for years on lot's of different forums. Never see the point in changing it and it's also good for if I swap forums so other members know it's the same person.

The "G" stands for my first name; GARETH :D

The "M" stands for my surname and "ballistic" because I was/am interested in firearms ballistics. :D

First used it on the "Call of Duty: World at War" forum I think it was so ballistic seemed quite apt. :thumbs:

• Like 1

glr my initials glrnet my first ever email address, sad I know.

My forum name "GMballistic" is one that I have used for years on lot's of different forums. Never see the point in changing it and it's also good for if I swap forums so other members know it's the same person.

The "M" stands for my surname and "ballistic" because I was/am interested in firearms ballistics. :D

First used it on the "Call of Duty: World at War" forum I think it was so ballistic seemed quite apt. :thumbs:

I sooooooo want to "mess " with this :ninja:
  • Like 4

glr my initials glrnet my first ever email address, sad I know.

I sooooooo want to "mess " with this :ninja:

:lol:

Please don't, ....also,

vw6uc5.jpg

But seriously please don't. :byebye::lol:

• Like 4