new to z's

camy

hi there I'm from Glasgow and bought my 350 4 weeks ago, since then have did a few bits to it as it was standard, mrs liked it so much we got a 2nd one at the weekend again totally standard so next day it got wheels lol. both are manual imports and have low miles.

IMG-20141019-WA0003_zpsnggwofdl.jpg

• Like 1

........wait till MattRoss gets here :lol:

I've just seen a caravan go past, so I assume he'll be along shortly...... :teeth:

Hello and :welcome: to the forum :thumbs: The one on the right looks a bit low to be standard, or was this one of the few bits you've done? :shrug:

• Like 1

the silver one has had the brembo brakes fitted, 18" rota gtr, 30mm eibach springs, led facelift rear lights, and japspeed exhaust plus some other small bits, the grey one just wheels but springs ordered and a few other bits :)

• Like 1

the silver one has had the brembo brakes fitted, 18" rota gtr, 30mm eibach springs, led facelift rear lights, and japspeed exhaust plus some other small bits, the grey one just wheels but springs ordered and a few other bits :)

Looks good B) Glad to see Zeditis hasn't taken hold yet! :lol: