What's In Your Dream Garage

Linus27

Probably been done before but hey ho :)

If you could pick any 5 cars, what would they be and why?

1. Land Rover Freelander 2 or Range Rover Evoque - Long journey family car

2. Subaru Impreza WRX Estate - Daily Hack

3. Honda Integra Type R DC5 - Track Car

4. Caterham R400 or Lotus Exige - Track car and weekend toy

5. Nissan GTR/350z GT4 or Lotus Europe - Driving holiday non family long journey car

Linus, I know they are your choices and I totally respect that... but your dream garage is a tad dull! That's about £50k of cars (if you didn't go for the GTR).

1. 350z - so I could still come to the meets and daily drive.

2. Porsche Carrera GT - Always loved the look and that V10!

3. Mclaren P1 - Just awesome.

4. Ferrari F40 - Basically the car I had on my wall as a kid.

5. Ferrari 250 GTO - A touch of class for cruising around the country... since it's a dream garage I wouldn't be at all worried about scratching or crashing it!

:)

Linus, I know they are your choices and I totally respect that... but your dream garage is a tad dull! That's about £50k of cars (if you didn't go for the GTR).

1. 350z - so I could still come to the meets and daily drive.

2. Porsche Carrera GT - Always loved the look and that V10!

3. Mclaren P1 - Just awesome.

4. Ferrari F40 - Basically the car I had on my wall as a kid.

5. Ferrari 250 GTO - A touch of class for cruising around the country... since it's a dream garage I wouldn't be at all worried about scratching or crashing it!

:)

Haha I know but I hate most super cars. It would be a bit more than £50k though. The Caterham alone is £27k and the Landy starts at £30k. Chuck a GTR in the mix and we are well on our way to £150k but yes, I'm far to sensible these days lol

• Like 1

:lol: my pricing was a fair way off... that really would be a dream garage. At least you could drive your car's anytime anywhere.

Hehe yeah, I just looked at it as if my lifestyle was the same now. What would I pop to work in, the supermarket or the dump. What would I use if I was visiting family up North or taking them on a long journey. What would I like to thrash around track and what would I use if I was going on a road trip say to Scotland or through Europe :)

Why the hell would you want a Freelander??!!

What's wrong with a Freelander 2? Kids can get in the back, enough space for luggage, diesel lump is good for motorway munching. Perfect for picking my son up in all the country lanes in Somerset. Plus I have a soft spot for Land Rovers :lol:

In no particular order: 1. A gleaming black Nissan Pulsar GTI - R. 2. Midnight purple Nissan R34 Skyline GTR Nur-spec 3. Toyota AE86 corolla 4. Mazda RX7 FDS Twin turbo 5. Renault 5 maxi turbo. 6. Metro 6R4. And now, i'm going into the staff toilets to cry.

Edited by Rock_Steady
  • Like 1

What's wrong with a Freelander 2? Kids can get in the back, enough space for luggage, diesel lump is good for motorway munching. Perfect for picking my son up in all the country lanes in Somerset. Plus I have a soft spot for Land Rovers :lol:

DREAM CARS DUDE, DREAM CARS!!!

Why have a sheddy Freelander when you could have the FFRR, or an X5M, or an ML65, or anything else that's much better?!

Reach for the stars bro! :D:lol:

• Like 1

Here's mine.....don't actually have a garage though :(

• MV Agusta F4 (for cutting through traffic)

• GT-R (Childhood poster pin up)

• Scooby Impreza STi (old skool dream car & deep down still believe I can be a world champion rally driver)

• Dodge Viper (Muscle car)

• Hennessey Venom GT (love the name & sleek looks)

• Like 1

My dream garage would be one that is big enough for my cars, tools, a ramp and a mechanic on hand. A nice little cinema room attached and a bar.

Is that the right answer? :shrug:

• Like 3

Ahhhh, to dream of having my own parking space off the road...

Ferrari Enzo to look good in

Ferrari 250 GTO to just look at

Aston One-77 to use as my daily drive

Caterham SP400r to thrash on a track

Range Rover Autobiography Ultimate to ferry the family around in