Hissing SID - Update P20

Keyser

Would look so much better in a brighter colour (green?) but nice kit B)

Oh and Darren didn't walk home from Wales he was wafted home ;)

I know he text me from the back of the "limo" on the way home I was using a bit of poetic license ;)

Ref the Green - Watch this space :ninja:

Would look so much better in a brighter colour (green?) but nice kit B)

Oh and Darren didn't walk home from Wales he was wafted home ;)

I know he text me from the back of the "limo" on the way home I was using a bit of poetic license ;)

Ref the Green - Watch this space :ninja:

Would look sooooo much better in a nice bright colour ;)

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

Looks mint, great job and nice to see a new project. :thumbs: But if I was being picky...

...with that rear end the exhaust is beautifully shown off, but it could do with a polish on the tips and back box to give em a shine.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments :thumbs:

All those that have mentioned the zorst - you are of course right and I will get it cleaned up and polished :D

I do like the ARK - but not currently planning to change the Stillen.

@ Leonk - Thanks mate but the camera is helping me out, it is not perfect paint - in direct sunlight there are a couple of gun lines and my clear coat skills definitely

need practice. My excuse is this is the first time I have used this paint and the first mix was crap so I ran out - Busters fault (he got me the paint) it's not his fault really I just always blame him when things go wrong ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments :thumbs:

All those that have mentioned the zorst - you are of course right and I will get it cleaned up and polished :D

I do like the ARK - but not currently planning to change the Stillen.

@ Leonk - Thanks mate but the camera is helping me out, it is not perfect paint - in direct sunlight there are a couple of gun lines and my clear coat skills definitely

need practice. My excuse is this is the first time I have used this paint and the first mix was crap so I ran out - Busters fault (he got me the paint) it's not his fault really I just always blame him when things go wrong ;)

Come on Chris, it is ALWAYS Bobs fault :stir:

Sent from the golf club...