Hissing SID - Update P20

Keyser

Looks nice! I prefer the amuse front bumper all colour coded and not the black strip but that's a personal preference. Great that you painted it yourself! Next up should be lowering it. Will make the kit look even better!

Looks nice! I prefer the amuse front bumper all colour coded and not the black strip but that's a personal preference. Great that you painted it yourself! Next up should be lowering it. Will make the kit look even better!

That's no black strip - that's carbon fiber mate - the real deal - can't be painting over that!!! :scare:

• Like 1

Fantastic change over already, I enjoyed following this car in wales, and I really like the new front end, with the carbon in there you get a tusk/fang down the sides that looks superb. Looking forward to seeing where you take it from here.

As for colour, I think you should go for a purple! That way you complete the set of secondary colours.

• Like 1

I for one think you have done a terrible job, so terrible I think I will take it off your hands to save you the embarrassment of ever having to see it again!!

Seriously, i love the look of the front end, not so sure about the rear but i'm sure this is just the begining and it will soon become as unique as the beast.

Good to see that Amuse kit finally found a home - and keeping the OEM colour has transformed Hissing Sid into a well dressed 370 :thumbs:

But what next, we wonder in anticipation :snack:

Nothing for a while I have some other projects to finish first :)

Lovely motor, Christopher

Could do with one of these to finish it off B)

_28A8751_zpsa4b70042.jpg

Send one over - call it sponsorship and I will tell everyone where to get them from ;)

• 2 weeks later...