Hissing SID - Update P20

Keyser

I don't mind if you don't like my wheels - everyone has their own taste.

If I'm 100% honest I think they were the absolute dogs when she was silver - really improved the look for me anyway, also made her look more aggressive, however I don't think they go with the Blue as well as they did the silver - I still like them but may either change them or change the colour - still under debate about that - although candy apple red would go well with the Blue :stir:

I don't mind if you don't like my wheels - everyone has their own taste.

If I'm 100% honest I think they were the absolute dogs when she was silver - really improved the look for me anyway, also made her look more aggressive, however I don't think they go with the Blue as well as they did the silver - I still like them but may either change them or change the colour - still under debate about that - although candy apple red would go well with the Blue :stir:

Nope, it would clash!!

OMG What have I done :lol:

I just went away from silver, I was thinking as you see a lot through these wheels a caliper repaint and some slotted disks would look rather "race" and then I could leave the wheels as is :)

OMG What have I done :lol:

I just went away from silver, I was thinking as you see a lot through these wheels a caliper repaint and some slotted disks would look rather "race" and then I could leave the wheels as is :)

You looking to take Buster's crown on the wheel repaints :stir: And if those were your wheels on a certain black 350 I was following on the way home - I'd nick 'em back. :lol:

• Like 1

Mine are 19" the one's in that pic are 20" I was looking at Andy James wheels on Sunday thought they would look good on the 370 as well :lol:

Still deciding what if anything to change - I want those wings (Vossen pic) as well :cloud9: