what would you change ?

buster

Agree with the above about ditching the roof spoiler. I also prefered the bonnet body coloured but I don't like any car with the black bonnet so I am a bit biased :)

As for the respray comments, why buy a 2 seater sports car and paint it a boring colour?

is the bonnet black i always thought it was carbon lol

The pictures at the top is with a normal HR bonnet either sprayed or wrapped black. Looking at Busters other work I would say it was spray. It could also be the finest weive I can see,,,, or infact I am blind :lol: TBF I'm not wearing my glasses today.

I think you had it perfect a couple of iterations ago with the body coloured bonnet. It was lovely

Still looks awesome though.

Last year in Wales was when I liked it most matey, not a fan of the black bits other than the canards but each to their own. :)

Dito this. I said to you a number of times I loved your car a year ago.

Thing is though Bob, you've made good ground on the engine bay, and you're constantly keeping current with changes. You'll never please everyone, so do what you need to do and not follow the crowd.

Although I'm not a fan of the headlights or that terrible spoiler at the back. But that's just my opinion, oh and possibly the rims.

I'd start by getting that rust treated, its quite noticeable :p

Set of HRE C100 wheels

Facelift headlights

Craftsquare mirrors

job done

Edited by Ian

I don't get why people want the spoiler black, it would look really out of place...just a random black blob on the boot....It's the same as spraying the OEM lip black, and you don't see anyone doing that (Other than black zeds)

• Like 2

Paint it Green and Black, add a supercharger, uprate the suspension. bushes brakes etc etc

In fact I would do what I did because it would be my Zed and you did what you did cause it's your Zed -

The only thing you ever got horrifically wrong was the ....

BLUE WHEELS

and of course I never liked the eye lids but that's personal taste :)

Paint it Green and Black, add a supercharger, uprate the suspension. bushes brakes etc etc

In fact I would do what I did because it would be my Zed and you did what you did cause it's your Zed -

The only thing you ever got horrifically wrong was the ....

BLUE WHEELS

and of course I never liked the eye lids but that's personal taste :)

But...

solarorangefzeroblue.jpg